Best obstructed view on Emerald Deck Crown Princess??

sadiea

I've had an obstructed view cabin on the Grand Princess and I really lucked out...it was fabulous...hardly any obstruction at all! I'm about to book another obstructed view on the Crown Princess, but am unsure which cabin would have the best obstructed view. Does anyone out there have a specific cabin number suggestion for me that has minimal obstructions on this ship (Crown) and deck (Emerald)? I'm not super picky, but if I could see some ocean from the window that would be great. Thanks so much!

Cassie

We're booked in e406--I think that's supposed to be "less obstructed" I'll let you know after we sail--unfortunaltely it's not until August. Has anybody had this cabin?

Which cruise in August are you on?

Thanks for all the suggestions. My TA booked me E701 on the Crown. I wanted to be more aft near the elevator because the friends we are going with booked an aft balcony 2 floors up. We were originally booked in an inside cabin across from them, but I figured that I'd rather have an obstructed view with some natural light than an inside cabin. I'm sure that we'll get plenty of use out of their extra big balcony! Does anybody out there have any input on this cabin (E701)? Thanks again!

Cassie

From the deck plans, and this picture, I think E701 is identical (but on the other side of the ship) to the cabin that appears to have it's shades open.

E701 is the 7th cabin going forward from the mini-suite balconys. It looks to be a great choice! (I just took this picture last week on the Crown)

1534792006_CrownPrincessEmeralddeck.jpg.662e2ff06ce7234bc693db09bdc43725.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived