Looking @ photos spoils surprise?

travelgyalrox

I had looked at TONS of pics of Italy before going there last September, and it was completely different in person. I was impressed that even in this high-def, digital-age . . . the real thing is so much better. When you go back and look at the pictures after you've been there, they somehow look different because of your personal experience.

I'll never forget the look on the kids faces when we entered the prominade deck of the Superstr Leo. It was our first cruise and we booked the day before so had no clue as to what to expect.

The (and us) just stood there and went WOW!!

6 stories up, 2 glass elevators. Don't think anything can beat it.

And that was just the beginning.

well I've been reading reviews and stuff and I've looked at some albums but i dont know if i should look at any more cuz its fun but then will it not be all wowwww when i step on the cruise will it?

I have a whole folder of photos I've downloaded re our up coming cruise. Everyday I pick a different wallpaper for my PC. I joke with fellow W___ers that I could already build my post cruise web site:D . My DW yells at me that the cruise will never live up to my expectations, but how could a week with no pager/cell/blackberry, in the company of my three favorite girls in the world not live up to my expectations?:p And besides, Destiny has like a dozen bars on it, right?

Archived