Victoria Excursion

barbiedoll54

We will be visiting Vancouver and Victoria as part of an add on to the end of the Alaska cruise. We will tour Butchart Gardens but want to know if there is a place within walking distance of the Gardens to grab a bite to eat. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Barb

We will be visiting Vancouver and Victoria as part of an add on to the end of the Alaska cruise. We will tour Butchart Gardens but want to know if there is a place within walking distance of the Gardens to grab a bite to eat. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Barb

There are places to eat on the premises of the Butchart Gardens. There are no places to eat within walking distance of the gardens, due to their location outside the suburbs of Victoria. Here is a link with info.

Karin

Karin,

Thanks for the info. The menu looks good. It will be our last dinner before heading home to Baltimore on a VERY long flight. I was checking on Flight Stats.com and I don't know when I will be getting home as one leg of my flight has only a 43% on time rating. I will need a good meal to send me off.

Thanks Again

Barbara

Archived