Carnival Glory Teen capers 6/9/07

Biffer1997

I don't have a way to scan, so I will type the activities from all the Glory Camp Carnival capers from the Eastern sailing June 9th. Feel free to post any specific questions about times, etc. The only program I am really familiar with is the Teen group, but got capers from all the age levels. My one complaint was the late nights always seemed to be before a port day--I made the girls come back so they wouldn't be cranky when we had to get up early for port visits. I wish they would have had late nights before sea days, but I digress...

Teen (12-14year old)

Sat. night: Teen orientation meeting (parent is required to attend either this one or the one held earlier in the day to fill out paperwork-then your job is done...)

8:45pship tour, 9-10p teen disco, 10:15p meet for 10:30 show, 11:15p pizza chill out, 12midnight-teen hang (Playstation, air hockey, foosball, music, board games, loungin)

Sunday (port day): 1pm-water wars, 3pm-Extreme Makeover scavenger hunt (all scavenger hunts are unsupervised)4pm Mock blackjack, 5pm teen hang, 8:15 group photo (only 4 kids total showed up so we didn't get the picture- the girls were late for formal dinner (8pm seating) 8:30 pizza pig out and battle of the sexes, 9pm teen formal dance and teen tour sign up (I don't think this happened--I was not about to let my girls go on the island without me esp. how many times passports were needed--I think most parents felt the same) 10:45 Teen survivor

Monday: 10:30 am dance class with Glory dancer, 11:30 team name that tune, 12:30 create your own bear, dog, or iktty (think Build a bear) for $19.99, 3pm people bingo (scav hunt), 4pm ping pong tourny, 5pm Camp Carnival T shirt coloring and games, 8:30 pizza and trivia, 9p teen disco, 9:45 fear factor, 10:45 mock poker

Tues. (port day)2p Scavenger hunt, 3p hoops, 3:30 movie Big Mama's House 2, 5p teen chill (games, hang out), 8p Teen hunt (heads and legs), 9p disco, 9:45 meet for10p illusion show, 11:15 Battle of the Sexes, Midnight-late night teen party (PS2, games, karoke) till 1am

Wed. (port day) 2pm autograph hunt, 3p water slide races, 5p teen chill, 7p Swimming under the stars (and it was dark--I was surprised), 9p disco, 10:15p get ready for deck party--face paint and ice cream eating contest, 10:45p deck party (unsuperivised)

Thurs. 10am morning sports hang, 11am talent show sign up and rehearsal, 12:30 create a bear, 2p Scav hunt, 3p Who Am I?, 3:30p Team Fued 6:45 p meet for 7pm show, 8p jewerly making, friendship bracelets, 9p teen disco, 10:45 p GOOP& card games, 11:30p speed stacking, out burst, cranium and Liar liar

Friday: 10a morning action sports, 11:15 talent show sign up, 12:20 create a bear (take 3), 2p crazy karaoke, and rock star tryouts, 3p Watercolor 4:15p Camp Carnival talent show for all age groups (the room is PACKED--so come early if you want to watch--it needed to be in a larger room) 8pm email and address exchange, 9p farewell teen party and rock request hour, 10:45 Scattergories and pizza, 11:15 pm final teen hang.

• 1 month later...

Archived