Carnival Glory Camp Carn. capers 2-5yo

Biffer1997

CC activites for 2-5year olds on Glory Eastern sailing 6/9/07

**I asked for copies of all capers with the intention of posting them--I only had children in the teen group. For all other age groups, I only know what I type...

Sat: 5:15p orientation meeting, 8:15p welcome aboard party, 9p Family ice cream sundae making, 9;30 pm Camp Carnival open for viewing and beepers, 10p-3am Slumber party (fee applies)

Sun. (port day): 8am-noon Cruisers choice (under 2's welcome until noon--fee applies)12-1 lunch time (please pick up children if you are on board) 1p after lunch movie, 2p "pass the paint", 2:45 Blues Clues, 3:30 Sink or float, 4p-5p Camp Carnival closed to prepare for dinner, 5p cruisers choice, 5:45 children's formal dinner in Red Sail, 7p kids "mini fun formal party" 7:45p toy time, 8:45p "A Night in the Attic" including games, crafts and more, 9:30 story time, 10p slumber party (fee applies)

Mon: (way too many times to type--I will list one time for morning, afternoon, and evening. If you have a specific time, please ask).

9am Discover Camp Carnival and make friends, prachute fun, t-shirt coloring, have professional portrait taken at CC, crazy fun bubble dancing, memory books, NOON CC is closed 12-2 family swim, family story time, bear making (fee applies), infant care is available and under 2's playtime, 2pm--(parents may join with under 2's or drop off for small fee) Cruisers choice, abstrast drawing, Kings and Queens and edible jewerly, What's the time Mr. Wolf?, talent show sign up and rehearsal, 5-5:45 CC is closed to preprare for dinner 5:45 Childrens dinner, 7pm toy time and tattoos, "Jungle Night", candy bingo, monster mania, story time, 10pm "Night of fun Mardi Gras party" (fees apply) slumber party at midnight (fee applies)

Tues: (St THomas port all guest must clear customs before leaving ship or going to CC)

10am cruisers choice (under 2's welcome till noon for a fee) noon-lunch time, after lunch movie, bountiful bubbles, pass the paint, sound safari, dinosaurs galore, tumble time, 5pm closed to prepare for dinner 5:45 dinner, 7pm toy time, "Pajama Jammy Jam" 8:30p movie Ice Age 2 10pm Slumber party (fee applies)

Wed. (port day) 7:45am-noon cruisers choice (unders 2's welcome for a fee) lunch at noon, 1pm after lunch movie, puzzle races, musical chairs, mood painting, circle games and dancing fun, bunny fun, 5pm closed to prepare for dinner, dinner at 5:45p. 7pm PS2, toys sand art (:confused: developmentally appropriate?), Under the sea adventure, static elec-fi****y, mini olympics, story, 10p for a fee slumber party

Thurs.--9am cruisers choice, microphone time, talent show sign up, pirate fest and treasure hunt, candy bingo, noon closed for lunch, same 12-2 schedule as Mon., 2pm Dora the Explorer arts and crafts, obstacle course, mood painting, 3:30-5:45 CC is closed to prepare for family fun afternoon, however, at 3:45-4:45 FAMILY teddy bear building ($$$) and cookie decorating (free) parent must be present for these activites--playroom open for families to enjoy together 5:45-7 dinner, 7pm toys, toys, toys, 7:30 Teddy Bears Picnic, Don't eat Tommy and Doggy Doggy, Sing along, 9;30 story, 10 the usual slumber party

Fri.--- 9am cartoon time, toy time and PS2, Fun ship Freddy Hunt, talent show sign up, action circle games, 12-2p CC closed, 2p bubble dancing, magnificent magnets, music songs & actions, last rehearsal for talent show, 4p-5p talent show (parent must attend with child)

7pm toys and PS2, CC farewell party, dress the counselor, stories and cartoons, 10pm slumber party (fee applies)

Awww that's a shame that you had to type them. You could have mailed them to me, I would have scanned them and mailed them back. I would like to list your activities at the photobucket account I have reserved for the Carnival Capers. Would you mind?

I would post them there so everyone can find them easily in the future.

Don't mind a bit if you post them. I will type up the other two age groups (6-8) & (9-11) soon, and you are welcome to post those as well. I have the teen (12-14) posted in this forum already. I plan on typing out the adult Capers (at least the activities and maybe dining times for specialty places). I don't mind typing them out--I know it is sometimes easier to print these pages for those who would like a 'hard copy'. It is summer, I am a teacher, need I say more? (I'm bored! :p )

Biffer,

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the time that you took to do this. I do have a couple questions...maybe I am a little dense. It seems that most days it is closed from 12-2 and then has some kind of family activity. It also seems to close again from 5:00 to 5:45 to prepare for dinner but it doesn't list activities again until 7:00. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Veronica:o

On Days at Sea they list activites that familes can do together from 12-2 (at least I assume they are closed unless the parents attend the events). From 5:45 to 7 is Children's dinner in the Red Sail. It says food is served until 6:20 so I guess there is nothing scheduled from 6:20 to 7. Hope this helps :)

Don't mind a bit if you post them. I will type up the other two age groups (6-8) & (9-11) soon, and you are welcome to post those as well. I have the teen (12-14) posted in this forum already. I plan on typing out the adult Capers (at least the activities and maybe dining times for specialty places). I don't mind typing them out--I know it is sometimes easier to print these pages for those who would like a 'hard copy'. It is summer, I am a teacher, need I say more? (I'm bored! :p )

I will be placing them here as soon as I reformat them....THANKS!

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

Archived