Code p1s - today only

KAWS

Started the booking process for Glory. I used the p1s code and was offered an upgrade, but what does an upgrade from 8A to 8C do for me? It looks like all of the category 8 rooms are balconies, but I can't find anything on the website that explains the difference. Is it simply square footage?

Started the booking process for Glory. I used the p1s code and was offered an upgrade, but what does an upgrade from 8A to 8C do for me? It looks like all of the category 8 rooms are balconies, but I can't find anything on the website that explains the difference. Is it simply square footage?

Cabins are the same but balconies are extended...I think it's 60 Sq Ft instead of 40.

no. s/f is the same. it means you can pick any cabin on upper, empress or verandah for the lower upper deck price. i usually pick empress b/c it's sandwiched btwn 2 pax decks.

checked the code for my dec '07 and july '08 sailings. it did work for both, but prices were higher than what i paid. people having trouble, drop off the "c". if that doesn't work, then it probably just doesn't apply to that particular sailing, or capacity controlled rate is already gone.

I wonder why the dp7 code doesn't work for me but the p1s code does. Strange since there obviously was a past guest special for a while. I did get the cabin that I wanted, but just curious.

When you put the dp7 code in, do you also include your past guest number or do you just leave that blank?

The past guest discount obviously closed on you....sorry.

I wonder why the dp7 code doesn't work for me but the p1s code does. Strange since there obviously was a past guest special for a while. I did get the cabin that I wanted, but just curious.

When you put the dp7 code in, do you also include your past guest number or do you just leave that blank?

Greetings,

When I pull up the Carnival website, I am automatically logged in and my past guest number is already there on the booking page. I booked my November '07 cruise using DP7 in April:D . I booked my July cruise a little over a week ago & DP7 worked:D ! When I checked my November cruise rates (trying to use DP7), there is a promo error message. It seems that DP7 is now only available for certain sailings (not sure what the sailings are). I have found that DP7 gets me better rates and upgrades for my November & July cruise than P1S (like firefly333). I hope this helps KAWS and others:p !

Archived