E docs or paper docs

xan51090

We just booked our 2nd cruise on the Liberty for next April. I booked over the phone with our PVP. When I went online to view the reservation, it asked me whether I wanted to have e docs or paper docs mailed about 30 days before the cruise. I have read where some have gotten both paper and e docs. How can you get both?

We just booked our 2nd cruise on the Liberty for next April. I booked over the phone with our PVP. When I went online to view the reservation, it asked me whether I wanted to have e docs or paper docs mailed about 30 days before the cruise. I have read where some have gotten both paper and e docs. How can you get both?

Why would you want/need both?

I don't see any advantage to paper. In fact if you elect paper, you won't be able to access the electronic version until your documents are ready to mail, sometime between 2 and 4 weeks prior to sailing.

You can download the electronic version and have them available immediately to view or print whenever you wish, or you can wait for Carnival to send you a paper document.

I've heard and read several people say the Carnival employees seemed to prefer the e docs when they offered both.

I was able to access mine online BEFORE they came in the mail.

You can access them as soon as they're READY to be mailed.

Archived