QE2 Farewell to the British Isles 09/30/08

Darrell6t

The word from Pied Piper is that we have a cabin for the Farewell to the British Isles cruise 15 months from now. Are there others from this board?

I didnt book with PP In fact l didnt really book this voyage at all, l was on the original cruise then when Cunard sold the ship l was moved across to this sailing, also doing the b2b transatlantic.

There is a roll call going for this voyage under the roll calls.

Look forward to meeting you onboard hopefully at some stage during this cruise.

Cheers

Myles

• 1 year later...

Hope you and Erik enjoy this cruise as much as we did the similar 40th QE2 anniversary cruise last year. We'll be taking the last ever QE2 trans Atlantic on Oct. 16. Don't know if you've been following that roll call, but Kazzie just signed on for a BtoB on both QE2 crossings. We're really looking forward to meeting up with her again, as well as many others on that roll call that we've met on other cruises/crossings. I think our table mates from the QV [bill and Michael] will also be on this crossing, but I don't think they've joined the roll call thread. Regards to Erik ~ Jack and Brent

We heard from Pied Piper that we will not be having a group as originally planned. I saw that cabins became available for the westbound final crossing, but we didn't want to give up our airline tickets. You will probably see a lot of tears on that final crossing.

Archived