Question.....

Has Anyone Heard Of The Website Called Cruise Rebate.com? Its Supposely Give You Extra Rebates On Your Cruise And Other Onboard Thing...

Thats scarey! :eek: I just went over there and decided not to give any of my information to them. There is nothing explaining what the whole thing is about, who's giving the rebate or for what reason. I wasn't going to give out my personal information to an unknown entity. They even asked for reservation number :eek: Anybody know anything about this? :confused:

Hummm, kind of strange:confused: .

When I went to the site they gave me two options, one if I had a cruise already purchased from a cruise line or the other option was to get a quote for a new cruise. Neither will work for me because I already purchased our cruise from a online TA.

But the concept sounded good, get 75% of the TA commision back:rolleyes: . I think it falls under one of those "sounds too good" kind of deals. I also wouldn't give any personal info on that site too!

This website is mentioned in the cruise book by Jim West. He didn't say anything negative about it, but I have no personal experience with using the site.

Nontheless, I'll wait until I hear from several people who have had personal experience with it, or until I have time to research it for myself.

Archived