Transport from Orlando to Port Canaveral

user43147

Does anyone know how often the Carnival transports run from Orlando airport (MCO?) to the Port Canavrel dock? Also, how long does the transport take to get to PC? Thank you for any info regarding this topic.

Does anyone know how often the Carnival transports run from Orlando airport (MCO?) to the Port Canavrel dock? Also, how long does the transport take to get to PC? Thank you for any info regarding this topic.

A Carnival Rep will meet you at the airport and will direct you to the Carnival Counter. The cost 1 way is $35 or $70 round trip. The buses run appx. every 30 to 40 minutes and it takes appx. 45 minutes to get to the port.

Depending on how many are in your group - it might be better to book with Art's Shuttle.

Also, check out "East Coast Departure" Board. There is a thread that called "I Live in Port Canaveral" it has alot of information.

I know we are three taking Art's and it is costing up $23.00 each way and we don't have to wait for anyone.

Good Luck

we have used the same pickup service at least five times now. I love them they are fair priced and that will depend on how many of you. They are at luggage with our name on a card..Then we get a stop at a store before we get on the ship or go to the hotel.

Here is ther e-mail..marie@transportation2disney.com..

Tell her Carla recommended them and tell her to say hi to John her husband..great family to work with.

We are using them in April for a large group cruise..I have recommended them to our whole group.

Have a great day,

Carla

Archived