Just back from the imagination

shotandabeer

I would not recommend this ship to anyone!or Carnival for that matter.Sailed on RCCL twice and it is a much better organized crew,and the food was much better.They crammed all the pool activities in on the last day.On this trip there was AT LEAST 1300 passengers from India or somewhere in that region.They were totally catered to.Pride dining room was all theirs,Mirage lounge all thiers and even on one night, the entire Lido deck.The ship itself had a very musty smell to it,pools(they say 3) way too small.One pool holds a max of 10 people,the main pool max 25,and forget about the kiddie pool(unless you have little ones) Live and learn,I guess it's back on RCCL for us.

We just did Carnival Inpsiration (our third cruise after two Princess cruises) and I would agree that some things were just not par for us. The only main pool was way too small for the number of passengers on the ship. We, too, noticed a musty, sewer gas smell in various places on the ship, including in our cabin. We also noticed it when we were walking toward the ship while in port and I heard others talking about the odor, too. I also thought the fountain fun card was outrageously priced. Having expressed these criticisms, we STILL had an awesome time! The service, food and entertainment were great.

Archived