TPS reports while cruising?

How many of cannot leave work behind when you cruise? How many have to get your TPS reports done? Or are you able to actually take you know vacation and unplug?

I'll do the TPS but not with the covers on.

Viv

I check e-mail everyday and check my voicemail usually once a day but I keep the phone turned off most of the time. I COULD just not do either but most of my clients have my cell number and I like for them to be able to reach me if they NEED to. The funny thing is the ones that deem it an emergency and can't wait for a week to ask some pretty odd questions.

It's a reference to the movie Office Space:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/

If you click on the "Memorable Quotes" link, you'll see the dialog for one of the conversations where TPS reports are mentioned. It's a recurring theme through the movie. Just a fair warning that there this is some rough language on that page.

I have watched that movie a dozen times and never noticed :rolleyes: I suppose it's time to pay closer attention. Whenever I think of that movie, all I can remember is the guy who keeps getting shuttled around, finally to end up in the basement.

It's a reference to the movie Office Space:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/

If you click on the "Memorable Quotes" link, you'll see the dialog for one of the conversations where TPS reports are mentioned. It's a recurring theme through the movie. Just a fair warning that there this is some rough language on that page.

so why is it okay to clue someone in about office space but heaven forbid someone on the RCI board has anything to say about a certain scavenger hunt...

as for me, I wouldn't say I've been missing work...and if you only want to do the minimum, then just wear 15 pieces of flair:p

I have watched that movie a dozen times and never noticed :rolleyes: I suppose it's time to pay closer attention. Whenever I think of that movie, all I can remember is the guy who keeps getting shuttled around, finally to end up in the basement.

Then I think we should um, just go ahead and watch the movie again ;)

Archived