149 cruises!

Not me! but don't I wish. I was on the Adventure from the June 17 sailing. I believe it was during the show the first evening they recognized a couple that had 149 cruisings with RCI!! I'm curious if anyone knows what they do for you for that many cruises when it comes to the C&A membership. I know it says a special gift for the 100th (and above I'm sure). Anyone have a guess as to what it might be?

I was on a RCCL ship several years ago and at the welcome back party they introduced a couple with over 140+ cruises. They were given a bottle of Champagne. Other than that, I have no idea and I will never get to that count to find out. :D

I was on the same cruise. Our dining room table was on Deck 3 right next to the Captain's table. This couple ate with him the first formal night. They never get off the ship at any port, and if they do it's long enough to mail postcards and they get back on. He had an RC nametag he would wear that said "OWNER" on it. I thought that was funny. This couple is from Burbank, California. I heard they had been cruising for over a month at that point. They were the talk of the ship. Anyway, I could only wish we would ever have that many cruises!!

Archived