B-Hotel Barcelona review?

I cannot comment on B-Hotel but I just returned two days ago from Hotel Jazz which is the sister hotel and I enjoyed it very much. Another sister hotel is Hotel 1898 which is supposed to be one of the top hotels in Barcelona. All of the locations of the NH (sp?) hotels seem to be great so I'm sure you cant go wrong. I would check www.tripadvisor.com and see what other travelers are saying about it.

Has anyone stayed at B-Hotel in Barcelona, and if so can you post your review please? Thanks

cheers!

I cannot comment on B-Hotel but I just returned two days ago from Hotel Jazz which is the sister hotel and I enjoyed it very much. Another sister hotel is Hotel 1898 which is supposed to be one of the top hotels in Barcelona. All of the locations of the NH (sp?) hotels seem to be great so I'm sure you cant go wrong. I would check www.tripadvisor.com and see what other travelers are saying about it.

We are staying at the Hotel Jazz before out Oct. 24 sailing on the Brillance of the Seas. I've driven myself "crazy" researching all the hotels in Barcelona and it is reassuring to read that you enjoyed it! I've read that we should request a room on the upper floors because of the metro noise?? Any info about this hotel and the surrounding area restaurants would be greatly appreciated!!

We stayed at the B-Hotel in May 2006. It's in Plaza Espanya, the first stop off the Aerobus. The Metro stop is less than a 5 minute walk away.

The staff was helpful but not overly friendly. The room was clean, uncluttered and modern-looking. The rooftop pool is a nice touch with great views and lots of seating. there is construction next door on the Las Arenas Bullring which will be transformed into an entertainment complex (completion in 2008). Some have complained about the noise but we were on the 7th floor facing the bullring and did not hear anything before 8am.

The lighting system is a bit tricky and you have to find the switch to close the blinds for privacy (between the bathtub and the bed) look at TripAdvisor for one of the posts in early 2006 which tells you where all the switches are.

We're going back to BCN this summer and are staying in a different neighborhood simply because we like to explore different parts of the city.

Archived