Doc dance Triumph Sept.

Beerman

My boyfriend and I are sailing on the Triumph on Sept. 25 too. I will definitely start keeping my eye out for our docs. I found out the other day, by doing the Kelly Method, that we received a 2 cat. upgrade. Hopefully if they change us, it will be for the better.

By boyfriend and a few other friends are sailing the Triumph on Sept. 4th...I've read and read and read the docs so many times that I can recite by heart whats on there! I can't wait!! less than 3 weeks to go...luckily I'm going out of town on Thursday for a weekend trip!!

Hey Paralegal were are you from? I am a paralegal also from central Illinois... I went to the carnival websit under my cruise and our cabin was listed there. We went with a inside grnty this time, our last cruise was a balcony on the lido deck and was great. This cruise we are taking our 14 year old so we are use the extra cost for him and his excusions while we are docked.

Hey HighSeaslover, I'm in Orlando, Florida. The city that just got run over by hurricane Charley. Right now my boyfriend and I are booked on the Verandah Deck. We are driving down to Ft. Lauderdale Friday afternoon, spending the night and then heading down to Miami Sat. morning. I can't wait to be on that ship.

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=green]:::one two cha cha cha, one two cha cha cha:::::[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008000]guess who got their cruise docs today? we will be on the triumph on 9/18 can't wait!![/color][/size][/font][/b]

Archived