FLL - Ramada Inn Airport

xan51090

Has anyone stayed at the Ramada Inn Airport in Ft. Launderdale? We are looking for a hotel with airport/cruise port transfers and this one has both. Is there any shopping/dining/entertainment nearby within walking distance? Any information would be very helpful or any other hotel suggestions appreciated.:)

For the Ramada Cruiseport location - Does anyone know how close the nearest store is to buy some sodas and maybe some adult beverages?

Our cruise leaves in the middle of the Fort Lauderdale boat show, so don't really have a lot of hotel choices.

We stayed there this past January and found it most pleasant. We drove and the bad part is it is right off the ramp of I/95. And yes, it is old and there aren't any stores in the area that you can walk to. Now as far as the motel, our room faced the pool area, and was clean. We were six of us and we had dinner in the dining room. Food was very good as well as the service. The next morning we had a very good hot breakfast, free. We were seated at this breakast, not like some of the other places which we stayed; like a herd of cattle trying to get a table which was not cleaned. I would stay there in a heartbeat.

We stayed there this past January and found it most pleasant. We drove and the bad part is it is right off the ramp of I/95. And yes, it is old and there aren't any stores in the area that you can walk to. Now as far as the motel, our room faced the pool area, and was clean. We were six of us and we had dinner in the dining room. Food was very good as well as the service. The next morning we had a very good hot breakfast, free. We were seated at this breakast, not like some of the other places which we stayed; like a herd of cattle trying to get a table which was not cleaned. I would stay there in a heartbeat.

Archived