Intinerary Booklet

Hey there experienced cruisers!

I'm new to Carnival, in fact, I'm pretty new to cruising in general.

My question is: The last time I cruised, I went with Celebrity. About 2 weeks prior to my departure, I received a booklet containing cruise information including my intinerary and shore excursions.

Does Carnival do that as well, or is that exclusive to Celebrity?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Carnival sends out a Welcome Onboard booklet with all types of info with your Docs, but now you can view this Welcome Onboard booklet online since they now email you the eDocs.

Fred

Hey there experienced cruisers!

I'm new to Carnival, in fact, I'm pretty new to cruising in general.

My question is: The last time I cruised, I went with Celebrity. About 2 weeks prior to my departure, I received a booklet containing cruise information including my intinerary and shore excursions.

Thanks!

You can view information re shore excursions for your cruise on Carnival's website and book excursions online before you cruise.

Carnival sends out a Welcome Onboard booklet with all types of info with your Docs, but now you can view this Welcome Onboard booklet online since they now email you the eDocs.

Fred

Thanks, Fred!

Any idea when it should show up in the mail?

Thanks, Fred!

Any idea when it should show up in the mail?

You can actually go on www.carnival.com and register, you will also need to fill out your Fun Pass info. Then you can view your Docs and print them out. Your Luggage tags will also be included in these eDocs.

You will need your Booking Number and also be paid in full.

Fred

You can actually go on www.carnival.com and register, you will also need to fill out your Fun Pass info. Then you can view your Docs and print them out. Your Luggage tags will also be included in these eDocs.

You will need your Booking Number and also be paid in full.

Fred

Very helpful. Thanks again!

Very helpful. Thanks again!

If you requested paper docs, then they should arrive from 2 - 4 weeks before cruise, some people have recd them 2 days prior to cruise date.

The most important part is to make sure you log on to Carnival's website and fill out the Fun Pass part.

Its best to just get the eDocs online, you can see everything on them including dining times and can also make changes if you need too.

Also, Welcome to Cruise Critic :D

Fred

If you requested paper docs, then they should arrive from 2 - 4 weeks before cruise, some people have recd them 2 days prior to cruise date.

The most important part is to make sure you log on to Carnival's website and fill out the Fun Pass part.

Its best to just get the eDocs online, you can see everything on them including dining times and can also make changes if you need too.

Also, Welcome to Cruise Critic :D

Fred

Thanks for the welcome. I've read through here before, but this was my first posting.

I filled out all of the information when I first booked, and I'm pretty sure I printed everything out...hopefully it's enough. I'm a bit of a worry wart sometimes :o

Thanks for the welcome. I've read through here before, but this was my first posting.

I filled out all of the information when I first booked, and I'm pretty sure I printed everything out...hopefully it's enough. I'm a bit of a worry wart sometimes :o

Is this your first cruise? If so, everything you need to know, you can find on here.

By the way, your name is GettingOutOfIndy, where you going? :D

Fred

Is this your first cruise? If so, everything you need to know, you can find on here.

By the way, your name is GettingOutOfIndy, where you going? :D

Fred

I've been on one other cruise, but it was with Celebrity, so I'm sure some things are handled differently.

"GettingOutOfIndy..." Yeah, I tried a couple of other names, but they were taken. BUT...I'm heading to the Eastern Caribbean, and trust me...I'm pretty sure it's NOTHING like Indy! :D

I've been on one other cruise, but it was with Celebrity, so I'm sure some things are handled differently.

"GettingOutOfIndy..." Yeah, I tried a couple of other names, but they were taken. BUT...I'm heading to the Eastern Caribbean, and trust me...I'm pretty sure it's NOTHING like Indy! :D

Cool, hurry back and write your review of your cruise so I can read it. :D

Fred

Archived