Miami dive shop?

nrh322

Our flight doesn't get into to MIA until 2 in the afternoon. I'd like to get a dive in, but my DH doesn't want to catch a 6 p.m. boat for a night dive, so I'm trying to find someone willing to go out in the late afternoon. Nobody I know runs around then... so I'm looking at a charter $$$$ :eek: if I can't find someone with a 4 p.m. boat. Does anyone know anybody with a late afternoon dive? If not, do you have any good suggestions for shore sites? I'm familiar with Boca, Pompano, and Lauderdale sites, but we always skipped Miami on our way down to the Keys! :o Thanks!

Our flight doesn't get into to MIA until 2 in the afternoon. I'd like to get a dive in, but my DH doesn't want to catch a 6 p.m. boat for a night dive, so I'm trying to find someone willing to go out in the late afternoon. Nobody I know runs around then... so I'm looking at a charter $$$$ :eek: if I can't find someone with a 4 p.m. boat. Does anyone know anybody with a late afternoon dive? If not, do you have any good suggestions for shore sites? I'm familiar with Boca, Pompano, and Lauderdale sites, but we always skipped Miami on our way down to the Keys! :o Thanks!

Try RJ Diving Ventures on South Beach next to Monty's.

BTW, what date are you arriving?

Brian,

I shot them an email and they never got back to me. If you happen to bump into anyone from the shop, please let them know that I'm still interested in setting up a dive. My husband doesn't want to do a night dive, so I'm hoping they have a late afternoon boat. Our plane doesn't get in until 2, so we couldn't make the docks until around 3:30 or 4.

Thanks,

Naomi

Brian,

I shot them an email and they never got back to me. If you happen to bump into anyone from the shop, please let them know that I'm still interested in setting up a dive. My husband doesn't want to do a night dive, so I'm hoping they have a late afternoon boat. Our plane doesn't get in until 2, so we couldn't make the docks until around 3:30 or 4.

Thanks,

Naomi

The usual schedule has a 130pm afternoon trip and then a night dive that leaves about 7pm.

It looks like we'll miss all the boats then. Bummer. Is there any decent shore diving in the area? We could stop by the shop and snag some tanks and hit the sand.

http://www.sunny.org/static/index.cfm?contentID=406

The best one closest to South Beach is the Dania Beach Erojacks site. Try joining the local dive group to hook-up with other divers to dive with and get more local knowledge: http://e-divers.org (it's free)

Archived