9-11 year olds Camp Carn. capers 7day Eastern Carn. Glory

Biffer1997

9-11 year olds Camp Carnival (CC) Capers from 7 day Eastern Glory 6/9/07 sailing:

Sat. Day 1: 5:15p orientation meeting, welcome aboard party, family ice cream sundae making, CC open for viewing (A PARENT MUST STAY UNTIL 10pm). 10pm SLumber party (fee applies)

Sun. (port day) 8-noon cruisers choice, noon lunch, 1p-2p movie, 2pm autograph hunt, 3pm PS2 and air hockey, 3:30 watercolors activity, 5pm CC is closed--5pm ship drawing contest (in restaraunt), 5:45-6:20 dinner, 7pm fun formal party, 8pm magazine race, 8:30pm mummy wrap, 9pm "Will it Float?", 10pm slumber party (fee applies)

Mon. (sea day) 9am cryptic challenge, 9:45 scavenger hunt (unsupervised), 10:15 check scav hunt ans. 10:30 dance class with dancer, 11:15am song stumpers, noon to 2pm CC is closed--family fun activites (swim, slide, sun time) and bear making (fee applies), 2pm professional photo taken, 2pm PS@, foosball, air hockey, board games, 3pm- color CC t-shirt, 4pm contour drawing, 5pm CC closed to prepare for dinner, 5:45 dinner 7pm paper airplane competition, 8pm around the world, 9p ping pong tourney, 10p Mardi Gras party (fee applies) midnight slumber party (fee)

Tues. (port day) 10a-noon- crusiers choice, noon lunch, 1p movie, 2pm scavenger hunt, 2:45 basketball, 3:15 drinks, ice cream, cards, 4:15p Goop and incrediblob, 5p CC closed, 5:45 dinner, 6:20 deocroate cake and eat it too, 7pm Funship Freddy drawing contest, 7:45 "clean your room", 8:30pm wink detective, 9pm drinks and Uno, 10pm after hours and slumber party (fees apply)

Wed. (port day) 7:45am-noon cruisers choice, lunch at noon, 1pm moive, 2pm scavenger hunt (unsupervised), 3pm Musical Jeopardy, 3:30p magazine race, 4:15 pathfinders, 5pm CC closed, 5:45 dinner, 6:20 deocrate cake and eat it too, 7pm Name that Tune and pictonary, 8pm toliet paper soccer, 9pm ice cream break and mad libs, 10pm after hours movie challenge (fees apply) and slumber party (fee)

THurs. (sea day) 9am breakfast with friends (bring own food), 9:45am Spiders and flies, 10:30am spelling race, 11am Guess that Celebrity, 11:30am beaded key chains and bracelets noon-2pm CC closed--family fun time, 2pm Scavenger hunt (people bingo), 3pm House of Cards challenge, 3:30 pm CC closed--3:45pm Family teddy bear making and cookie decorating (parent must be present), 5:45pm dinner, 7pm make your own pizza, 7:45pm Swimming under the stars, 9pm pizza party (eat pizza made earlier), 10pm After Hours Movie Challenge (fees apply)

Fri. (sea day) 9am breakfast with your friends, 9:45 Dress the contestant, 10:45 Price is Right, 11:15am Last chance to rehearse for talent show, noon-2pm CC closed--family fun time and bear making, 2pm Yes/No game, 2:45pm Human Knot and pathfinders, 3pm CC closed, 4;45pm Camp Carnival Talent Show, pm PS2 and air hockey, 8pm CC farewell party, 9pm finish memory books, address exchange, and goodbyes, 10pm After Hours (fee applies)

Sat. 7:30am-8:30am Early Bird PS2 time

Thank You! My son is away at camp, but I can't wait until he gets home so I can show him this. I think there will be just enough activities to keep him interested, and there will be guaranteed time that he will be forced to hang out with us too! Best of both worlds!

Thanks Biffer,

We are bringing our grand daughter with us this trip. I noticed on the first day it mentioned a parent must stay. Surely not from 5:15 to 10pm I hope. I would appreciate any clarifcation. Also do you know the slumber fee?

Thanks

Thanks Biffer,

We are bringing our grand daughter with us this trip. I noticed on the first day it mentioned a parent must stay. Surely not from 5:15 to 10pm I hope. I would appreciate any clarifcation. Also do you know the slumber fee?

Thanks

I'm not Biffer but can answer your questions. ;)

On the first night (of ANY cruise) you can't drop your child off. They have activities for the whole family during orientation night. Basically I always take the kids, sign them up, do one or two quick activities (like face painting) and take them out of there to do something else.

The slumber party fees are $6 per hour for the 1st child, $4 per hour for the second child.

Archived