Think I Need A Vacation?!?!

DiazLoves2Cruise

Ok, guess it's time for me to call it a day. In one post I swore I read "Potato Chips" when in fact the poster wrote "Photo Chips". Just now in another thread I swore it said "Crayons" instead of "Carryons" LOL :rolleyes:

Think I need a vacation?

Ok, guess it's time for me to call it a day. In one post I swore I read "Potato Chips" when in fact the poster wrote "Photo Chips". Just now in another thread I swore it said "Crayons" instead of "Carryons" LOL :rolleyes:

Think I need a vacation?

That's ok, today I walked into a door and said "Excuse Me" to it :rolleyes:

I was so excited about booking my first cruise on Caribbean Princess today that while going to lunch, I didn't notice the two foot long piece of toilet paper stuck to my foot. :o My co-worker quietly told me and, as I bent over to get it off my shoe, I spilled my lunch down the front of my shirt. :eek:

It was a true "Ugly Betty" moment :o

Since we're sharing bad day or dumb things we did today...

I gave myself a flat tire. I had a box of nails in the back of the car, some of the spilled out when I opened the door up and, I was too lazy to make sure none rolled back my tires. Well, I get in the car, start it up, drive about two block and I hear "thump, thump, thump"... Yep, a flat.

I don't need a vacation. Just have to stop being so lazy! ;)

Think I need a vacation?

I'm in the same boat, er, eh, ship, too! I thought the one thread said "crayons", also!

Yikes, Princess take me away!

I was so excited about booking my first cruise on Caribbean Princess today that while going to lunch, I didn't notice the two foot long piece of toilet paper stuck to my foot. :o My co-worker quietly told me and, as I bent over to get it off my shoe, I spilled my lunch down the front of my shirt. :eek:

It was a true "Ugly Betty" moment :o

At least it was stuck to your foot.

Im the primary carer for my Gran, Mom & eldest sister

Today I took my 86yr old gran shopping & she's usually as switched on as a light bulb even though she's deaf.

She's just rang me to say her Pears tasted funny..........

She had put the potatoes in the fruit bowl & the pear in with the veg!!

My Mom who has cancer & easly confused, called me earlier to say she was not happy that her usual supermarket had changed her brand of Teabags....

She had made a cuppa of "bouquet Garni"!

My sister who has MS asked me to check out her TV cause there wasnt anything she like on it today & she couldnt understand why she had missed her favourite programme? ( she had fell asleep).....

I would love a vacation but it would be no fun without my Gran, Mom & Sister

Archived