7 mile beach and shopping

Staro

Can anyone tell me if George Town (shopping area) is close to Seven Mile beach? How can we get there? walking or taxi? What do we do first The beach or Shopping .We will be there in 2 weeks from 7 AM till 2 Pm .

If it were me, I'd take a cab to Royal Palms or Sea Grape, then after lunch, I'd grab a cab back to the port area and shop. Most of the stores won't be open when you get off the ship.

You'll need to take a cab to any of the 7MB area...it's too far to walk from the port/shopping area.

Here's the Reef Grill/Royal Palms website. Both the RP and SG offer chair rental, food, restrooms, and toy rental. I'd probably go to Royal Palms, if it were me, just because it's closer to the port. That will give you more time to shop.

http://www.reefgrill.com/pages/cruiseinformation.html

I collect Christmas ornaments and doo-dads. If you walk down Cardinal, you'll see a road that runs somewhat at an angle in front of you. Cross that road and there is a shop there. I can't remember the name, but it's almost in front of you. But make sure and go up and down all the side streets, there's a lot of stores tucked in between the banks.

Archived