Shore Excursions Not Letting Me Book

This is the message I have gotten for weeks. Has anyone else ever gotten this. RCCL says it may be fixed soon. But they have been saying that for weeks also.

Please note that we are in the process of updating / gathering this information for the port of call requested. Shore Excursion information for the selected port is not available at this time due to a change of itinerary or because your sail date falls outside of the current shore excursion season. Please visit our web site closer to your sail date. Thank you.

October 31 Mariner of the Seas

I got the same message for our October cruise until the beginning of August. Then the excursions were added in bits and pieces - it took about 10 days before all the options were listed for each port.

Other people posted that they did call RCI and were told that the excursions would be available within 30 days of their departure. I recommend just checking back every few days or so.

Good luck.

I know that is the same message I got while trying to book an excursion for our Serenade cruise 10/30/04. Did finally get to book last week, as someone else said they came on in bits & pieces, so keep checking.

I just booked our excursions for September 26th sailing on Explorer with no problem.

However I tried looking at the excursions for January 3rd sailing on Empress and got the message on a couple of the ports. I figure they are reviewing the excursions they will offer since it is right after New Year's. Maybe they won't all be available.

SeaBaby

Archived