Concerned about Princess

Pennysue

HI Pennysue

We are also brits and love princess and are going on the Sapphire Princess in September To Alaska then the far east,we have also been on the Golden Princess twice before and loved it,loverley ships-friendly staff-gorgerous food,just have FUN.

cya Gary&Bev

Hi Pennysue from a fellow Brit

Just as everyone else has said tux and long dress or cocktail dress on formal nights are the way to go!

We have sailed Princess and P&O ----------going back so many years on P&O I feel as If we were in at the start!! Canberra et al !!

You will find Princess a bit different from P&O as it is geared to the USA market-------but we love it just as much as P&O.

We were on Golden going around the Horn in Feb/March this year and found that the Captain was a lowly deck officer when we sailed on Canberra all these years ago-------made us feel old :-)

Have a great cruise!

Thanks for the replies and advice Britisharecoming (what a great nickname!) We are booked on the Pacific Princess in September to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversay. We cruise from Honolulu to Papeete. Apart from one cruise on RCCL, we have only been on P & O before, twice on Oceana and once on Artemis. When is your next cruise?

Hi Pennysue

I celebrated my 40th wedding anniversary on board the Pacific Princess a couple of years ago. Married my London souvenir in London in 65, and dragged him screaming and kicking downunder in 69! The Pacific Princess has summered down in our part of the world for the last few years, sadly this past summer was her last one down here. She is a really wonderful little ship, I am sure you are just going to love her.

Happy 40th and have a great cruise :D

Val

We are going to Hawaii for our 25th anniversary celebration in Feb. '08 and are already thinking about how grand the formal nights will be. My DH bought a tux after we had been on our first cruise because dressing up was so much fun. There aren't many places where "dress up" clothes are called for any more, so we enjoy having the opportunity. We don't care what anyone else is wearing and we know that there will be plenty of other passengers who dress up.

Wear what you want and have a wonderful cruise. Happy Anniversary!

Susan

Archived