I leave tomorrow - A few questions

Loralie

We thought we were prepared and ran out of $1 bills. If you can, bring at least 30 of them!

Please post a review when you return. I would love to hear about this particular cruise, weather, water, etc.

Have fun!

Jane

I usually just go to the bank before we cruise and have them give me $50 in 1's it is great for tipping tour guides and taxi drivers as well in ports. And it starts out all nice and bundled from the bank, lol ;)

We're going on the Elation in August, and I'm curious about the policy on wine, it seems to change, often. :) So, is each adult allowed to take ONE or TWO bottles of wine on board? And is it best to carry it on, or just put it in our checked luggage?

My husband would love tips on on smuggling the hard stuff on, but no one here would know how to do that . . .;)

I wrap a regular liquor bottle(plastic) in a small hand towel from home and then put it in two different ziploc bags for extra protection then pack clothes below above and on each side tightly it works out great and doesnt mess up the clothes. We have flown with it like this too. Airlines don't have a policy about taking booze in checked luggage within the USA..:cool:

Archived