Carnival Glory Pictures!

First of all your slideshow was beautiful! That very last picture actually brought a tear to my eye! Congratulations to you!

Was your reception in the Cinn-a-bar? I have been contemplating having the pianist rather than the DJ for our reception. How did you like it?

Also....you looked GORGEOUS! Was that one of the Galina dresses from David's Bridal? I absolutely love it! Overall how would you rate your wedding experience aboard the Glory? Any special tips or suggestions? Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! Yes, our reception was in the Cinn-a-bar with the pianist. He was so awesome and nice. He distributes menus of different songs he can play and sing so your guests can make requests. I really liked how the Cinn-bar was an initmate setting. They have couches and tables around the room and bar stools around the piano. The disco is much larger so I personally would only go with it if I had a ton of guests. The dance floor is really cool though.

Yes, my dress was a Galina from David's Bridal. It was the first and only dress I tried on. I knew that was the dress I wanted when i was looking through the catalogs. The wedding was perfect, I wouldn't change a thing so I would rate it as high as possible. The only tip I can think of, is to think about your dress when your leaving your cabin. The door shuts on it's own very quickly and shut on the train of my dress as I was walking to the wedding. I didn't have my key with me so the wedding coordinator ran down the hall yelling WEDDING EMERGENCY until she found a worker with a key. Luckily, my dress was fine, it would have sucked if something happened to it

Thanks for sharing your pictures Steff! I loved how you got them in a slide show type of format, I have to remember that when I go to show mine. :)

Your wedding looked beautiful! Is there anything you wish you would've known before hand or had done differently with your cruise? Did you do the Eastern or Western caribbean?

Your wedding looked beautiful! Is there anything you wish you would've known before hand or had done differently with your cruise? Did you do the Eastern or Western caribbean?

We were assigned the 8:30 dinner, which I didn't really like. I'm used to eating dinner at 6 or 7. I wish I would have known I could have requested a dinner time beforehand. We ended up skipping dinner a couple nights because we got so hungry that we hit up the buffet. We did the Eastern caribbean. It was really nice. My favorite was St. Maarten because the locals didn't harass you like they did in the Bahamas. The cruise was awesome and we're already planning a anniversary cruise with my bridsmaid and her husband.

Wow! Your pictures are so beautiful. I love your dress, it's one of the dresses I really want to try on. Also, the bridesmaids looked great in that fantastic blue. Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Thank you so much! Yes, our reception was in the Cinn-a-bar with the pianist. He was so awesome and nice. He distributes menus of different songs he can play and sing so your guests can make requests. I really liked how the Cinn-bar was an initmate setting. They have couches and tables around the room and bar stools around the piano. The disco is much larger so I personally would only go with it if I had a ton of guests. The dance floor is really cool though.

Yes, my dress was a Galina from David's Bridal. It was the first and only dress I tried on. I knew that was the dress I wanted when i was looking through the catalogs. The wedding was perfect, I wouldn't change a thing so I would rate it as high as possible. The only tip I can think of, is to think about your dress when your leaving your cabin. The door shuts on it's own very quickly and shut on the train of my dress as I was walking to the wedding. I didn't have my key with me so the wedding coordinator ran down the hall yelling WEDDING EMERGENCY until she found a worker with a key. Luckily, my dress was fine, it would have sucked if something happened to it

OMG!!! "WEDDING EMERGENCY!!" I'm so glad your dress wasn't ruined. It was absolutely gorgeous! Thanks again for sharing your pictures! I am very excited about getting married on the Glory! =)

I am getting married on the glory in oct 07. Where did you get your bridesmaid's dress from they are really pretty. Your pictures of your wedding are beautiful.

Thank you, We got the bridesmaids dresses at David's Bridal. They're in the color pool. I like that they have a bunch of styles in that color so it was easy for both of my bridesmaids to find a dress that they liked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My husband and I were married on June 9, 2007 aboard the Glory. Everything was perfect!! Below is a link to a slideshow I put together with some of our pictures. I hope it works! If anyone has any questions I'll be happy to answer them. :D

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=8135&CID=110959

Love your album and the presentation. Beautiful couple you are! I'm helping my SIL with her plans for Jan on the Valor. Where did you start and what package did you use? They just want to get married and the only "guests" will be me and DH (her brother). If you would rather email me I'm at mx55mom at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I can't seem to get the link to work... am I the only one having trouble with it?

Thanks,

Diana

No, I can't seem to get it work either. :( A message keeps popping up in the center of the screen that says, "please try again..."

KSIrby

same here! :confused: a Glory wedding is one of our strong possibilities, so i really want to see them! :o

Our pictures may help:

http://family.webshots.com/album/550337993aotxjn?track_pagetag=/page/photo/family/weddings&track_action=/ViewActions/FullAlbum

http://family.webshots.com/album/550341278unlYrG

Archived