Cigar Bar Etiquette

AVGeek

great, now people are gonna think i'm thin and skanky? you'd better get back to work, dood, lest i come down there and kick your butt...

I never said anything about you... are we overly sensitive about our looks today?

...kick my butt, you and whose Navy? Or are you just hitting on me - I do have nice butt!

So who has been to Honduras on a cruise - can you get cigars cheap?

Not all interns look like cattle... some of them have to be attractive as well. Bill just liked'em like that, but being Republican myself, I prefer thin and skanky...

I wonder if I cruise to Honduras, I can find genuine Honduran cigars :eek: :confused: :D

Yep, can't just hire the frumpy librarianish types (although there is something that could be appealing with that scenario):D . Some of them have to be dumb and good looking...EEO and all that crap.

Yep, can't just hire the frumpy librarianish types (although there is something that could be appealing with that scenario):D . Some of them have to be dumb and good looking...EEO and all that crap.

I saw a tv ad for Veet yesterday and immediately wondered how much you have bought since the ad came out. :p

I saw a tv ad for Veet yesterday and immediately wondered how much you have bought since the ad came out. :p

Ummm...perhaps you have some youtube linkage before I answer that?

:D:D What's one of those side effects from the little blue pill?...I think I have that now. :D

Me thinks I need to make an adjustment to the portfolio;)

LMAO, you jumped on that quick enough. You still haven't responded to the note I left you on the other side.

LMAO, you jumped on that quick enough. You still haven't responded to the note I left you on the other side.

I'd jump on "that" like a cat on a june bug ;) :D

Note...what note?

Didn't Mickey Arison say that he was giving Cunard the Holdiay as a replacement for the QEWhatever?

Can you please stay on topic...

We are discussing cigars - have you ever smoked and jumped?

Can you please stay on topic...

We are discussing cigars - have you ever smoked and jumped?

Opps...sorry :p

Nope but I have taken pics on the way down, and once, I think it was my last jump, a couple of use had some beers and a smoke on the drop zone after landing.

Opps...sorry :p

Nope but I have taken pics on the way down, and once, I think it was my last jump, a couple of use had some beers and a smoke on the drop zone after landing.

I wonder if True used some sort of cigar ploy to trap her husband into marriage :confused:

I wonder if True used some sort of cigar ploy to trap her husband into marriage :confused:

instigator. trouble maker. pain in the a$$ maker. :rolleyes: :cool::p :D so who's yours???? everyone on the www knows 'bout liv and alyssa. some know 'bout me and george clooney (who may or may not be gay, no one seems to know for sure), jess apparently has a favorite bartender. so?

oh yeah...and i think pete said something 'bout carol brady and shirley partridge once.

Archived