Majesty Rm 470

Catmjs

Anyone ever cruise in room 470 on the Majesty? We are booked in 08 and we have 2 other people with us.....the brochure makes that room look a little bigger.

Anyone have a picture of the room?

You got the biggest one without going into AB territory:

Cabin 470

• Cabin Square Footage (145)
  • Duvet
  • Hair Dryer (1)
  • Safety Deposit Box (1)
  • Television (1)
  • Telephone (1)
  • Shower (1)
  • Bed Boards (1)
  • Convertible Lower Beds (2)
  • Midship Section
  • Oceanview Stateroom
  • Port Side
  • Picture Window (1)
  • Pier aft
  • Sprinklers
  • Crib (1)
  • Rollaway Bed (1)
  • Pullman Bed (2)
  • Bed Rails (1)

If you're talking four adults, even that "larger" room is going to be tight -- I'd go for two standard ocean views (or insides) before I'd try to squeeze four people into that cabin!

What she said! There's no way I'd have 4 adults in that cabin!

The others are right...

and remember , two cabins means two bathrooms.

Some people don't mind the tight quarters, but for just a little more money

you could have a more comfortably week.

You may be able to book adjoining cabins with a connecting door.

Anyone ever cruise in room 470 on the Majesty? We are booked in 08 and we have 2 other people with us.....the brochure makes that room look a little bigger.

Anyone have a picture of the room?

We stayed in that cabin last year and are booked in the same room again this September. There are two sperate beds and two fold out beds above them, one on each side of the wall. The room is 145 square feet and is fine for two people. An additional two children would not be a problem. I am just now sure how comfortable it would be for 2 couples (4 adults). The difficult question is, who would get the two upper beds. I like the location of the cabin, as it is perfectly admidships and dead center in the ship. I think the ideal location on the ship is either the third or fourth deck in the middle. I never could understand paying more money to stay in the higher decks where it is less stable. I thought we had a picture of the room but I can't find it. It is the exact same room as 472 next door or the other higher numbered rooms along that row. If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to try to answer them.:)

We stayed in that cabin last year and are booked in the same room again this September. There are two sperate beds and two fold out beds above them, one on each side of the wall. The room is 145 square feet and is fine for two people. An additional two children would not be a problem. I am just now sure how comfortable it would be for 2 couples (4 adults). The difficult question is, who would get the two upper beds. I like the location of the cabin, as it is perfectly admidships and dead center in the ship. I think the ideal location on the ship is either the third or fourth deck in the middle. I never could understand paying more money to stay in the higher decks where it is less stable. I thought we had a picture of the room but I can't find it. It is the exact same room as 472 next door or the other higher numbered rooms along that row. If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to try to answer them.:)

As my DH says, we've rebooked that cabin 470, our third year, because every extra inch counts, especially when getting ready to go out. I can't imagine 4 adults bumping around AND their belongings all fitting comfortably. I'll tell you exactly what the size difference is. The width of the 3 drawer dresser between the beds. Our first year there was only one, but in 470 there are two side by side between the beds. It makes a big difference for two, but probably not for 4 people.

Archived