Glory 6/23 Review...w/pics

Howdy777

Great review...made me feel like I was just off the Glory again. I have a lot of the same pictures you do.. :) . Gotta love the balcony!

We went to Sapphire also and really liked it.....my daughter stepped on a sea urchin. She didn't complain until we were back on the boat. Went down to the infirmary and they told us they would work themselves out :eek: . It looked like a bunch of little stickers in her toe.

Im kinda curious as to where the pool is located, I see the water slide, lotsa seats and a band stage on the lido deck, but no pool.

There is a pool next to the slide, one down on the main deck below the slide, and one all the way in the back of the ship.

This was the best review that I have seen over the years. We are on the Glory next week and we say thanks.............................:)

Ken, thanks for the kind words and have a great cruise. The Glory is a wonderful ship.

Great review...made me feel like I was just off the Glory again. I have a lot of the same pictures you do.. :) . Gotta love the balcony!

We went to Sapphire also and really liked it.....my daughter stepped on a sea urchin. She didn't complain until we were back on the boat. Went down to the infirmary and they told us they would work themselves out :eek: . It looked like a bunch of little stickers in her toe.

The balcony was the bomb. Unfortunately, there was a chain smoker in the cabin next to us and it seemed like every time we went out on our balcony she was also on her balcony smoking. It wasn't unbearable, but just not as enjoyable as it could have been.

What beautiful pictures. We went on the Western cruise earlier this summer and now I want to go to the Eastern side. It is gorgeous.

Quite different than the Western which is predominately flat. I live in Florida and didn't want more flat scenery. Wasn't disappointed in the Eastern at all (except Nassau of course).

2441859120101691971S600x600Q85.jpg

2418626730101691971S600x600Q85.jpg

2167170710101691971S600x600Q85.jpg

This was the night of the Captain's Cocktail party and the first of two formal nights so it was dress up time for the dining room.

Was this beach a Carnival Excurstion ?

No. This was at the Hilton. A 10-15 minute walk from the ship. We paid $15pp and had full use of their private beach and pool area.

I read your whole review a few days ago,it was awesome. Did you say if you went snorkeling in Nassau, if so how was it? my ds wants to see some fish :) I can't recall if you mentioned this. tia

No, we didn't do any snorkling in Nassau, just the hotel beach and pool.

What a fabulous looking couple you make. Thanks so much for the pictures. You look like you are in heaven. I am also a Florida Cruiser who booked the Glory for my Xmas Holiday Cruise!! We are so lucky to live so close to ports!!!!

Thank you poodlemom. We hope you enjoy the Glory as much as we did. If you like seafood, you have to try the fish and chips restaurant on the upper level of the red sail. Now that was heaven.:)

What great pictures. It was like reliving our Glory cruise last February all over again. Only difference is that we watched the Super Bowl game in the Amber Palace. What a great cruise. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. :D Travelgirl

What great pictures. It was like reliving our Glory cruise last February all over again. Only difference is that we watched the Super Bowl game in the Amber Palace. What a great cruise. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. :D Travelgirl

My pleasure travelgirl. WOW! Watching the superbowl would have been fantastic in the Amber Palace, especially with the Colts winning.

I don't suppose you would remember this girl's name, I think she was one of our servers back in '05, and I never got her name then.

JCB, I think it was Maria, but I'm not sure. Both her and the other female server were just so sweet and cute too;) . Their service was the best.

Absolutely loved your review! Can't wait for our cruise on Sept 29. Thanks.

Emiren, you asked about Godfrey's tours on addicted to cruising's review...as I hope you saw his picture and read my review, he was great. You won't be disappointed. Plus, you don't have to pay in advance. Have a marvelous cruise. If you like seafood, try the fish and chips bar upstairs in the Red Sail.

Archived