Glory 6/23 Review...w/pics

Howdy777

Emiren, you asked about Godfrey's tours on addicted to cruising's review...as I hope you saw his picture and read my review, he was great. You won't be disappointed. Plus, you don't have to pay in advance. Have a marvelous cruise. If you like seafood, try the fish and chips bar upstairs in the Red Sail.

I am definitely a foodie so I will be sure to have the fish and chips. Anything else on the menu that I should not miss out on? Love that your review has so many pics - it really does help those who are waiting to cruise.

I am definitely a foodie so I will be sure to have the fish and chips. Anything else on the menu that I should not miss out on? Love that your review has so many pics - it really does help those who are waiting to cruise.

Anything from the Fish and Chips bar. The onion fritter was sooooo good. The hot dogs at the Hamburger Grill were really good and BIG. The Deli Rueben was great. Of course the pizzas were yummy. Although I never had one, the Chicken Ceaser Salads at the Pizza Grill looked really good. BOY, I'M REALLY GETTING HUNGRY!!!

You've got to try the Emerald Supper Club. I know you have to pay extra ($30pp), but it is well worth it. We always ate in the dining room for dinner and pretty much everything they had was good. I'm a big seafood lover, so I usually had one of the seafood selections every night. The salmon was excellent.

I've got to stop talking about food now:p .

JCB, I think it was Maria, but I'm not sure. Both her and the other female server were just so sweet and cute too;) . Their service was the best.

I found a notation on something at home on the weekend that referred to our "Russian Server." This must be her (Maria)... She was indeed very pleasant, we were pleased with her service back then. I sensed at that time that she may have been new at it.

I found a notation on something at home on the weekend that referred to our "Russian Server." This must be her (Maria)... She was indeed very pleasant, we were pleased with her service back then. I sensed at that time that she may have been new at it.

She really did a great job. So, that would give her about 2 years on the Glory. The other server did seem like she was fairly new. Maria was watching everything she did as to make sure sure she was doing it right.

Great review!!! I am sailing on my first cruise in 12 days and can't wait. The anticipation is killing me, but super excited. The pictures give me a bigger and greater idea of what to expect.

I just have no idea!!! :) :)

Thanks again!

She really did a great job. So, that would give her about 2 years on the Glory. The other server did seem like she was fairly new. Maria was watching everything she did as to make sure sure she was doing it right.

You must be right, the way you describe your "other server" would about fit how I would have described Maria 2 years ago, "being watched closely by main server."

Great review... thanks.

Great review!!! I am sailing on my first cruise in 12 days and can't wait. The anticipation is killing me, but super excited. The pictures give me a bigger and greater idea of what to expect.

I just have no idea!!! :) :)

Thanks again!

Just remember it's a vacation and you'll have a great time. We throughly enjoyed our time on the Glory and would sail her again in a heartbeat.

Have a marvelous cruise. You'll have to give us your review when you get back.:D

Fantastic review, fantastic photos...probably one of the best presented reviews I've read on this site. Carnival should give you a discount on your next cruise, you've completely sold me on that itinerary. St Marten looks awesome!

Fantastic review, fantastic photos...probably one of the best presented reviews I've read on this site. Carnival should give you a discount on your next cruise, you've completely sold me on that itinerary. St Marten looks awesome!

Thank you bdann for those kind words. That would be pretty neat if Carnival would do something like that. Regardless, I just wanted to share with others our wonderful experience, and for me, adding the pictures just makes the review come alive. Yes, St Marten was awesome.:)

Thank you for the great review!! Loved all your pictures and captions :p

We are going on the Glory in 24 more days (not that I'm counting or anything,;) ) and your review really helped.

Buzzsmom

My pleasure Buzzsmom, and I hope you have as great a time as we did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived