Just Booked Liberty ..

and can't wait! Only a mere 7 months to go. I am going in January and beginning of February. I have just a few questions.

1. Anyone know what the weather is like on the Western Caribbean Itenary?

2. How aboout excursions? My friend wants to do Parasailing, anyone know anything about this at any of the ports?

3. Room 9257, anyone know anything about this room? Any problems you have had, what it was near.

4. Last but certainly not least, who has done this ship and itenary yet? Favorite thing or something you wouldn't miss?

Any other info would be great. I am going with my Best Friend and we both need a great break!

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

txffgirl!

Cuise crazies, so what if any excursions have you all done? I am so excited- last year we did the Mexican Riveira over Christmas and it was a blast! Really wanted to try the bransd new ship and all it has!

Great to hear the weather is going to be good. I know it will be better then where I am coming from( CT).

We have done Dunn's river falls in Ocho Rios Jamaica, Stingray city in Grand Cayman, we went to Chankanab in Cozumel and in Labadee we just were beach bums and shopped a little this time we are going to do Sunset Beach in Montego Bay, Sting ray city, and Rum Point in Grand Cayman, Paradise Beach in Cozumel and we might try the zipline in Labadee.

I have also done the eastern intinerary in Jan and for us the western intin was a much smoother sail, the seas and the sun were very good to us!! :D I agree with the weather, I live up "north" and love that caribbean sun!! :D

Archived