Port Miami to FLL

I wouldn't thing you would have a problem on that flight, as long as you self disembark or get on the first group off the ship. I always fly into FLL and sail out of Miami. I'm going on the Freedom of the Seas and flying out of FLL at 1:00. I personally like to be safe than sorry, so I like flights that are after 12:00. But, if it is a price or the only flight, I would take it.

Just be sure to hussle off the ship early in the morning.

We had the same situation when we cruised in March. Rental car was too much of a hassle and too much time. Cab fare was estimated at $75 plus tip. We used Infinity Transportation and had a Lincoln Town Car and driver for $90. For the same money, we could ride in style in a Lincoln vs a cab. The driver was waiting right outside the terminal, we hopped in the car as soon as we got our luggage and were at the airport in about 30 minutes. Had two hours to spare. I highly recommend Infinity Transportation and would use them again.

Archived