Painted Toes or Not???

I think another misconception about pedicures is that it is just for your toes. It is about the whole foot! Someone might have trimmed and painted toes but that is not a pedicure. That same person might have really gross feet and heels and that is why pedicures are so important whether or not you have your toes painted. Whether you go to a spa or do them yourselves, just take care of your feet in general if you are going to expose them!:eek:

I don't usually paint my fingernails, the feeling of the paint on them annoys me. I know that is kind of strange, not to mention I can't even make it out of the salon w/out chipping or scraping one of my nails. I only paint them for a special event, like if I am in a wedding, otherwise it is natural for me. My feet on the otherhand, always painted, unless it is winter in which case you can't see my feet in my Ugg boots.:D

Same here! I almost never polish my nails, it drives me crazy. I just keep them clean and filed with no straggly cuticles or anything. I am outside a lot for site visits and such and cannot keep nails painted without them chipping. And the chipping is what drives me crazy!

I do usually keep my toenails painted in the summer and the winter only if I have an event. I don't think bare nails are gross at all if they are clean and filed though!

Can't resist a comment. I love the OPI Cancun Shrimp, I have tried switching to other colors and even a French pedicure. I always, always end up back at my Cancun Shrimp toenails. Summer, fall, winter( I do give a small break to air the nail a bit helps with discolorations), and back in spring. Oh, if in winter I am going to be doing some activity where my toes are out I will polish them or go in for a professional pedicure.

Cindy

Archived