Jeans in the Dinning Room, Pool Chair Hogs...

rdrseller

On one cruise staff organized a game of "pick up as much fruit we throw in the pool as you can, putting wherever you can." Two teams went after all manner of things like grapefruit, oranges, WATERMELONS!, apples etc.

One woman in a tiny bikini stuffed it in her top and her boobs were hanging out all over the place. The CD tried to get her to comply with "family friendly" to no avail. She did it so blatantly, she didn't seem to care everything was out. My 14 year old son thought it was a scream!

I never laughed so hard!:D

On one cruise staff organized a game of "pick up as much fruit we throw in the pool as you can, putting wherever you can." Two teams went after all manner of things like grapefruit, oranges, WATERMELONS!, apples etc.

One woman in a tiny bikini stuffed it in her top and her boobs were hanging out all over the place. The CD tried to get her to comply with "family friendly" to no avail. She did it so blatantly, she didn't seem to care everything was out. My 14 year old son thought it was a scream!

I never laughed so hard!:D

We saw the same thing on the Ecstacy in 1992. One of the contestants was a plus sized lady in a one piece. Among the fruit was a small watermellon and she actually got it in the front of her suit down by her crotch. Several moans from the audience when she got out. In a true competitive spirit she went for it and won.

We saw the same thing on the Ecstacy in 1992. One of the contestants was a plus sized lady in a one piece. Among the fruit was a small watermellon and she actually got it in the front of her suit down by her crotch. Several moans from the audience when she got out. In a true competitive spirit she went for it and won.

On HAL one time they had a scavenger hunt...but you couldn't leave the show lounge. They asked for a long pair of mens pants.....without the man it them. Needless to say he ran them up in his tighty whities. Then they asked for a bra...without the woman in it. A young lady won quickly and of course nothing showed....but a 75 year old Grandma tried to do this. She lifted her shirt and the bra also. Needless to say...the "Old girls were hanging"...When she realized she didn't win...she kept trying to get them back in the bra. She'd get one back in and the other would slip back out.

Then the cruise director asked for a pair of dentures....guess who pull them out of her mouth and handed them to a drink waiter to run them up to the stage.... The cruise director couldn't talk because he was laughing and tears were running down his face. I was about 5 seats from her and had to get up and run to the mensroom so I didn't pee my pants...

I haven't laughed that much since....:D

I'm not sure if that's a topless woman or a man in a banana hammock....:o

It could be a fat trannie who hasn't yet had the final operation. I think that's a very funny picture. It is also nice to know that that person is comfortable enough with their own body that they are unconcerned with how THEY look, and are still enjoying themselves.

What I find sad is that so many people allow themselves to get to that stage of obesity - not because of how they look but because of how they are ruining their health and shortening their lives.

After five years of fighting to take off fifty pounds of stress (from occupation) induced fat, and finally getting back to the lean body I had as a young man, I fully intend to wear some European styled male bikinis on our upcoming cruise.

Now I think the OP was being tongue in cheek, but there is some underlying truth to the remark that there are fashion police, and bathing suit police on some cruises.

We were on a cruise once where a superbly figured woman came out in a black thong bikini. On the bra section were the words "bad" on the left cup and "ass" on the right cup. NOT ONE MAN COMPLAINED, yet one of the crew had to go over and ask the woman to please cover up because SOME PRUDE somewhere was offended by her choice of bathing gear. She took her time, and then did cover up; but she did so in a manner that indicated that she'd cover up when SHE was good and ready to.

If you are going to be offended by men or women in bikinis, thongs, speedos etc; then I suggest you don't go to beaches in Europe or parts of the United States. Certainly don't go to any beaches where it is understood, or has a sign posted that says "Clothing Optional".

Frankly I'm offended by those stupid "surboard" bathing suits that young males wear lately that go from above their navels to below their knees and have stupid floral prints all over them. What's next? Wearing burkas by the swimming pool or on the lido deck, because others don't want to see human skin?

BnB

Archived