*Gatorclaw's Conquest Video!*

gatorclaw

Woops. I meant to respond to this and what do you know- it did get lost in the shuffle!:o Sorry. And now here's my Aquapac story...

I have 2. One for my video camera- works like a charm. One for my pocket digital camera- worked like a charm. (notice the past tense...) I had used it many times- including my past cruises. But then I visited Doctor's Cave Beach in Jamaica...

I took my Aquapac and digital camera out and came back w/ water inside! It was horrifying. My digital camera was ruined. Fortunately- the memory card survived (if it didn't I wouldn't have any photos/video from the zip line segment!). I was going to put this dramatic tale in the video, but it was going to be too much work.

Even after the camera was ruined, I still had my 'good' digital camera, Rez had his, and I had my video camera- so it didn't put me out of commission, thankfully.

So here's the deal: I would often 'roll' it up and it eventually put too much stress on the seam on the side and created a little hole. I didn't take proper care of it. I still used my Aquapac for my video camera- and it works fine. And even after I lost my pocket digital- I would still trust the Aquapacs- I would just test it much more often and take care of it better.

And you are taking a chance, but for me, the benefits outweigh the risk. Even though I lost my digital camera, the stuff I got from it was worth it in the end. And in addtion to protecting cameras, it's just a nice place to put your wallet and other small personal stuff.

Thanks for the info. I have an Aquapac water wallet that I used on our previous cruise. It worked great. I may need to take a bit of a closer look at it though. It folds in half to fit into a pocket so I should take a look at it and see if that caused any stress on the seam as it is still folded much the same way. I think I may get a camera one, but I am a little apprehensive to submerge it at all.

You guys are adorable, and can I just say that I think Pepper made a big mistake!!

I wish I wasn't almost 40, and married, and have a bunch of kids....:p Stupid life choices!;)

It's funny how you assume Pepper made the big mistake! That's the first time I heard that one!:)

Seven words; "and then you went to Senior Frogs??" Holy crap.

Awesome job as always.

Good grief- I know.

And this is completely true: I did not realize I had any video of Senor Frogs until I got home and reviewed my footage. I seriously remembered almost nothing of being there. That was scary. And when I watched the footage it was like I just recovered from amnesia and it all came back.

I really don't recommend getting that stupified- bad stuff could have happened (my backpack could have been stolen, we could have missed the ship, I could have been punched in the face for rubbing all over a married woman, etc). We were lucky, but it sure was fun!:D

I know, right kelz! Suffice to say- we just had different long term goals. I'll be going on a 2009 cruise with my parents, but no promises on a video. I was supposed to be retired!

So stay tuned on this video getting back online. I'm working out some options to get the thing back up and making good progress. I'll post when it's ready.

Retired! Please say it isn't so!! I'm down on my knees begging you to continue creating videos that me LMAO!!! :D

You guys are adorable, and can I just say that I think Pepper made a big mistake!!

I wish I wasn't almost 40, and married, and have a bunch of kids....:p Stupid life choices!;)

I think they both made the right choice. When Gator turns 40 or 50 he'll make someone a great husband but right now I think he's got too much partying to do. Party on Gator Party on!! ;)

You should be ashamed of yourself!!! :(

Only kidding. As usual, all I can say is awesome. You really out did yourself on this video. I loved it as much, if not more than the others. I thought when I first heard about you and Pepper that I would miss her in your next video but I was wrong. Rez is great. And not too bad to look at either. ;) Glad you had a fantastic time and made it back safely.

Can't wait for the next one. Thanks.

PS----What type of digital camera and video camera do you use? I am out shopping for both.

Jason, just finished watching on YouTube and had some loading problems, but it was worth the wait.

I am also a Gatorclaw fan and would be absolutely sad to see you retire. Please do more videos.

You and Chris make perfect cruise buddies. I also miss Mom/Dad/Pepper, but these videos are sooooooooooooooo funny!:D

Thanks for all these efforts - they made my day!!!

BTW, would you be hesitant to take the Marva Shaw tour in Jamaica? She does the falls, river tubing, reggea beach and lunch. I am getting nervous about doing this with my group of 8 including a 2-year old.

He was too cute for her anyway.....;)

:eek: I can't believe no one has defended Pepper yet! This was a mean comment. I hope it was just to stroke my ego.

And to address some of the other comments:

-Quench: I would like to cruise in Europe. It will happen one day for sure.

-redsox: I use a Sony H1 mid-size digital camera, Sony P10 pocket camera (before it was destroyed by water!), and a Sony HandyCam DV video camera.

-moondawgie: you heard it hear first- if you can wait to early 2009, my folks and I and maybe others are going on a cruise for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. So, I'm sure I'll pull something together for that.

-mustwork2cruise: Sadly, I don't do this for a living. I actually have a 9-5 deal for a big bank, believe it or not. Boring huh?

:eek: I can't believe no one has defended Pepper yet! This was a mean comment. I hope it was just to stroke my ego.

And to address some of the other comments:

-Quench: I would like to cruise in Europe. It will happen one day for sure.

-redsox: I use a Sony H1 mid-size digital camera, Sony P10 pocket camera (before it was destroyed by water!), and a Sony HandyCam DV video camera.

-moondawgie: you heard it hear first- if you can wait to early 2009, my folks and I and maybe others are going on a cruise for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. So, I'm sure I'll pull something together for that.

-mustwork2cruise: Sadly, I don't do this for a living. I actually have a 9-5 deal for a big bank, believe it or not. Boring huh?

What software do you use for your video editing and graphics?

Let me be the first :) I loved the videos with you and Pepper. She was very cute and it always looked like ya'll were having the best of times. I'm sorry things didn't work out between the two of you but that was an uncalled for comment.

Jason!!!! I just got thru watching your videos and I can't wait to jump onboard our cruise. We leave July 22nd and it just can't get here soon enough. Great pictures and wonderful video...I'm packing already....Thanks so much for the uploads...

As for Pepper, I'm sure you guys enjoyed your time while it lasted ... but now it's time to move on. She seems like a great woman in the videos of the Liberty. She's gonna be just FINE.;)

As for Jamaica, you did not answer my question. Do you have an opinion???

As for Pepper, I'm sure you guys enjoyed your time while it lasted ... but now it's time to move on. She seems like a great woman in the videos of the Liberty. She's gonna be just FINE.;)

As for Jamaica, you did not answer my question. Do you have an opinion???

Matily-

If you pay for my airfare and room- I'll be there! :)

Tiny-

I use Vegas Video for editing and I create my graphics in an old photo/draw program that isn't around anymore.

Moowdawgie-

Woops. Sorry I didn't answer about Jamaica- I don't know about that tour. I definately would want to do a tour w/ Dunns River Falls but I haven't researched any very much.

And Sarge-

You've got a lot of nerve! And the answer is obviously: No.

Matily-

If you pay for my airfare and room- I'll be there! :)

Tiny-

I use Vegas Video for editing and I create my graphics in an old photo/draw program that isn't around anymore.

Moowdawgie-

Woops. Sorry I didn't answer about Jamaica- I don't know about that tour. I definately would want to do a tour w/ Dunns River Falls but I haven't researched any very much.

And Sarge-

You've got a lot of nerve! And the answer is obviously: No.

HA - Let me ask the Ladies on our Cruise if they want to all chip in....... you do have lots of energy right? ;) Four Balcony Cabins are booked with only two ladies in each..............................

:D :D :D

Archived