Canyon Ranch Spa

Ribble

I got the impression from another post that one could make reservations for Canyon Ranch activities before one was on the ship. If so, how do you do that? Also, what is the cost, e.g. for a massage or a day pass?

Rich

I got the impression from another post that one could make reservations for Canyon Ranch activities before one was on the ship. If so, how do you do that? Also, what is the cost, e.g. for a massage or a day pass?

Rich

Found at http://www.canyonranch.com/spaclubs/qm2-book-stay.aspx . You can make a reservation on-line. Download the Menu of Services for prices.

Rich

Rich,

you can only pre-book upto 21 days before sailing. I highly recommend this. We were on the July 2nd 4 night. All the July 3 appointments (except 6:30PM) were pre-booked. I was able to get one on 7/4 and one on 7/5 by reserving right after muster drill.

good luck.

Booking my massage is one of the first things I do.

I had an aromatherapy massage last time and it was bliss. USD109 IIRC, that includes all day access too, you can come and go on the day too. The only problem I found was that locker space ran out because it was a cold T/A and vey busy. The staff were in attendance with bags though for your clothes.

A day pass is USD25, again IIRC. Again, worth it!

Archived