Ice machines- Caribbean Princess

jamon

Does anyone know where the ice machines are located on CB. I have been on other cruise lines/ships where there is a room that the room steward uses to get ice, wash glasses, etc that are located on each level that there are cabins...and yes I know that you can always call room service, but sometimes it is quicker just to get it yourself. Thanks for any info..

Does anyone know where the ice machines are located on CB. I have been on other cruise lines/ships where there is a room that the room steward uses to get ice, wash glasses, etc that are located on each level that there are cabins...and yes I know that you can always call room service, but sometimes it is quicker just to get it yourself. Thanks for any info..

You are not allowed in the cabin stewards work room. For ice, you either have to call room service or your cabin steward.

I slipped a $20 to our cabin steward the first afternoon and mentioned that I like to have ice all the time. She kept our ice bucket in the refrigerator and it NEVER was empty the entire trip. We would go out for 20 minutes and it would be refilled. That was what I called service.

Archived