first time on rccl

Willie I know you are sailing on a Radiance-class, but my only cruise experience was on the Navigator of the Seas. My wife, who did not want to cruise asked if we could come back to the NOS so we're going again next July.

To me the highlights were the amazing promenade, the dining room experience and the fantastic staff. Our room steward greeted us by name when he would see us in the passageway and eventhough our two sons were in a different corridor with a different room steward he still knew their names and greeted them with their names! The dining room experience was awesome. The food is good but the ambiance, service, and attention to detail will astound you. And by all means, enjoy your tablemates because they will become close friends.

Enjoy your cruise.

Hi Cool Willie

I have only been on the Adventurer, but would like to try a radiance class next. Fav thing? Just being on the cruise ship in the middle of the ocean, seeing no land anywhere around you, while watching the sunset. An incredible sight, incredible calming feeling....

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived