Stroller or no stroller?

Schnitztx

Thanks to you all for my other post, here's question #2.

Stroller or no stroller for the 2.5 year old boy?

I'm assuming that I won't need one on board...but, what about in port?

Progresso/Cozumel

I'm thinking it as much for ease of movement and safety.

Thoughts?

thanks.

--Debi:D

I agree...STROLLER! As a grandma I find myself very envious of you young moms in ports with your strollers. I have to tote all of my purchases all by myself so I can only buy what I can carry. :(

But seriously, the mobility that a stroller will give you while in port is priceless. When he wears out you can still keep sightseeing!

Cheryl

Yes, it's unanimous...STROLLER! :D

I bought a lightweight jeep umbrella stroller at Toys R Us ($29.99) and we take that thing everywhere we travel. It folds so flat and it is so light that it's really easy to handle.

But....did it recline? I am having a hard time finding a stroller that is light weight, has a canopy, and reclines. The Jeep we got at Toys R Us did not recline,so we took it back. Am I searching for something that is not out there? She is 19 mo. I think that she will sleep during shows, but I am unsure is she can sleep without the stroller reclining. She is a big baby, needs room to get comfy.

We had a basic Safety First stroller on our last cruise. I think it was about $40. It wasn't an umbrella stroller (so it didn't fold teeny tiny). It did recline, had cup holders, shade cover, basket, etc. I actually am thinking of getting another one.

We also LOVE our Maclaren stroller - it really does fold tiny! But it's over $100, so that might make a difference.

But....did it recline? I am having a hard time finding a stroller that is light weight, has a canopy, and reclines. The Jeep we got at Toys R Us did not recline,so we took it back. Am I searching for something that is not out there? She is 19 mo. I think that she will sleep during shows, but I am unsure is she can sleep without the stroller reclining. She is a big baby, needs room to get comfy.

Nope it does not recline. My youngest is way past the age of naps. Sorry.

I did see the Maclarens all over the ship. They do recline right?

Nope it does not recline. My youngest is way past the age of naps. Sorry.

I did see the Maclarens all over the ship. They do recline right?

Some of them do, I know the Quest does, but the Volo doesn't. We've got a Quest, and love it. I originally bought it as my Disney stroller because it does fold nice and is light (great for WDW transport) but it became our only stroller because that's the one dd prefered, even at 13 mos. She's 26 mos now, and still has plenty of room in it...the weight limit is 55lbs, higher than many strollers out there. She still naps in it easily...there's a leg extension for little babies that I pull out when she's napping, she keeps her legs tucked up, and this gives her room enough to do it. Probably by the fall she'll be too tall, but it still works for now.

Archived