Sail Away Party on Glory??

MSMOM2

We have cruised on the Disney Magic in 11/03 and again in 11/05. This November, we are cruising on the Glory! Could someone tell me if the Glory has a "Sail Away Party"? I know on the Magic they do and was wondering if other cruise ships other than Disney does that. Thanks for the info!!:)

We have cruised on the Disney Magic in 11/03 and again in 11/05. This November, we are cruising on the Glory! Could someone tell me if the Glory has a "Sail Away Party"? I know on the Magic they do and was wondering if other cruise ships other than Disney does that. Thanks for the info!!:)

Hi,

I have been on the Disney Magic..There sail away party was just wonderful..Now I have been on the Glory twice and I'm going back on her next April..Yes they did kind of have a sail away party but nothing like Disney. One time we were still doing the safety drill and by the time we got up on deck there wasn't much going on.Remember the Glory doesn't have Mickey and Donald to get things going..I think the Magic had the best deck party I have ever seen..but I love kids and disney so I'm pretty easy to please..

I have been on nine cruises and that is the one I remember the most!!

But I love the Glory and can't wait to get back on her..

Carla

Archived