Sapphire Princess Patters

gailisacruzin

Hi all...going on the Sapphire southbound Alaska August 4th and trying to plan out which night to go to speciality restaurants....anybody have a copy of the patters or suggestion on which night to go to the speciality restaurants

Your browser is probably set to automatically resize it. Try hovering your mouse over the picture, and see if the mouse-symbol turns into a magnifying glass with a + in it. Click, and you'll have a bigger version.

Worked for me... hope that's your issue! :)

If you have anytime dining on the Sapphire, you might not even want to bother with the specialty restaurants - Sapphire has 4 anytime dining rooms, and each one has not only the menu in the traditional dining room, but each also has one specialty dish.

The Santa Fe does beef, chicken or mixed fajitas. We got rather addicted to those.

The Pacific Moon does an oriental noodle dish with veggies, shrimp and scallops. There are also pork chops as the specialty at another.

Consequently, on on "off night" for the regular menu, we had other "free" entrees to sample.

Just a thought. Sabatini's is always a treat, so it's a win-win on the Sapphire IMHO.

gailisacruzin, You will be getting on the Sapphire:) as I will be leaving.:( I have also been trying to find the menus for the cruise with no luck. The only thing I can offer is that French night is on Monday and Italian (my least favorite night) is on Tuesday (I'll be at Sabatini's):D I read the Patters and it doesn't list the menus.

Does anyone have the menus????

gailisacruzin, You will be getting on the Sapphire:) as I will be leaving.:( I have also been trying to find the menus for the cruise with no luck. The only thing I can offer is that French night is on Monday and Italian (my least favorite night) is on Tuesday (I'll be at Sabatini's):D I read the Patters and it doesn't list the menus.

Does anyone have the menus????

We were SB on the Sapphire the last week of June.

I know that there were crab legs on Wednesday night and lobster on Thursday night. Tuesday night was French night and we chose to eat at Sabatini's and was well worth the extra money!

Archived