Discover Scuba & Stingrays

SparklyPinkCruiser

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I booked this tour for February (Carnival Freedom Feb 2) and also would like to know if anyone has done this tour. We are supposed to dock at 7:30 and meet for the tour at 8:50 so I hope I have enough time! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and if you've done this tour I'd love to hear about it too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that we took this excursion and it was WONDERFUL! If you have any questions let me know.....but I highly suggest it :D

Was it scuba or snuba that you did? Did you see any other "creatures" out there?

Thanks

It was a discover scuba course that I booked through Island Marketing I believe (but the name of the scuba diving outfit was Off The Wall divers). We did see other "creatures" including a creepy green eel! It was actually a great way to learn to scuba as it really wasn't deep at all and if I panicked I could just kick up to the top if I had to and it wasn't that far.

I haven't done it from a cruise ship but about 10 years ago I did it with Red Sail sports on 7 Mile beach at the Hyatt hotel, it was very good with them you got a couple of hours in the pool teaching you in the morning and then went out after lunch about 30 ft its was very cool and exciting. Have fun.

Archived