Freedom Last Min Questions Leaving Thurs

mrkcruiser

I am not sure if I have read it, are there hair dryers in the balcony rooms ?

Converting dollars to Euros, was it a problem on the ship ?

Do we need adapters for the outlet on the ship........

Has the food been improving ? We are very excited, and I hope to meet

some CC during this cruise.

Any last minute helpful hints are appreciated.

I have not been on this ship yet, I am just going by what other posters have said, but, yes, there are hairdryers, I heard no problem on ship exchanging to Euros, I think someone mentioned to use the ATM on the ship.

Dont need adaptors, but its always helpful if you bring a power strip as the plugs are very few and not always located in a easily reachable location.

You can let US know about the food, Have a great Cruise, looking forward to your review when you return!:D

mrkcruiser,

We just got off the Freedom last week (we had adjoining balancy rooms). Yes there is a hair dryer in each room (it is in a drawer).

No problems in changing dollars to euro's on board (they have a currency desk), however you would do better just taking out money from your bank account using the ATM's on shore (the ATM on the ship gives out American dollars). We never once had a problem in getting money (make sure you contact your bank though before hand that there will be transactions from overseas) from where ever we went. Just beware though not all, but quite a few would only allow no more than $250E's at one time.

There is only one plug in the cabin so unless you bring a power strip (we did not as we were conserving space/weight) be forewarned of the juggling you might have to do (it wasn't a problem for us at all).

I apparently thought the meals were great on board - I sure never turned down a meal!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

P.S.

No you do not need an adapter for the ship HOWEVER, if you intend on staying in a hotel in Europe before or after the cruise you would need one for that (we brought one as we need to charge up our camera batteries and wanted to be able to use our laptop in Rome).

Debbie

Archived