Questions re: Fascination

patterson3

I've just booked my first ever cruise for my girlfriend and I! I really wanted to sail on the QM2 but for mostly financial reasons decided on the Carnival Fascination. The price was right and I've heard that 4 day caribbean cruises are great for "first-timers". Anyway, we're booked in a junior suite on the starboard side and I was just wondering what I can expect from people who have sailed on the Fascination before?...We are sailing in March by the way...

Thank you in advance!

Welcome to Cruise Critic, what is a Jr. Suite? Is that a Cat 11??? Be aware that the forward Cat 11s are not very private, and the further aft ones are obstructed view...

You can type "fascination review" into the search this forum link, you will get TONS to read about. Also check out the ship on www.cruiseclues.com they have information there as well.

Happy Cruising!

We were in V 11 in May. We loved the ship, the cruise, the suite, the location of the suite, etc. The bedding is wonderful! Check out ship reviews on home page of this website and you can read dozens of Fascination reviews (including mine which says "Bermuda" instead of Bahamas!) Also, check out the attached link to "THE AUTHORITY ON CATEGORY 11 AND 12 SUITES" on Fantasy class ships. You'll be glad you did.

Jane

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=298868

Archived