RCI Bump Blacony Cabin 7596

Hello All,

I recently booked a cruise to the Southern Caribbean on Serenade of the Seas. I picked room # 7596 and later realized that the balcony was angled in their website picture. Has anyone stayed in this room? Is this balcony much shorter or oddly angled? Should I switch rooms to a standard balcony?

Thanks!

Here is a picture of that type of balcony.

It has two chairs and a small table.

I went back and found this post from people who had a cabin like this. They also included a picture.

June 25th, 2007, 12:17 AM

suzyluvs2cruise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were on the Serenade in cabin 8590 with a wedge shape balcony. It is on the small side and held 2 chairs and a small table. Here's a picture. The location was great, the price was right and it worked for us.

attachment.php?attachmentid=49740&d=1182745800

Thank you for the information and picture! Much appreciated. I'm sooo looking forward to this cruise. It will be our first.

(Note: I spelled Balcony wrong in the title, anyone know how to fix that?)

Do not worry about the misspelled word. It is a proven fact that people can see and read the word in their mind correctly as long as most of it is spelled right. :D If I had a dollar for each one I spelled wrong on here, I would be on a cruise now.

OK, serious. You have 15-20 minutes to fix any boo boo's, erase anything, including the whole answer, or change your answer, after posting. Hit the Edit in the bottom right corner of your post. Unfortunately I know of no way to fix the title of your Thread once that is up on the main boards.

Archived