minimum deposit on fos?

• 2 months later...
The place i booked with (after i booked) also said there is a $75 cancellation charge, $50 change fee, and issurance must be paided at the time of deposit.

Anyone else have this experience?

This sounds like fees that are imposed by your travel agent. It won't do you any good this time, but next time ask before you book if there are any extra fees like cancellation or change fees.

The place i booked with (after i booked) also said there is a $75 cancellation charge, $50 change fee, and issurance must be paided at the time of deposit.

Anyone else have this experience?

Souns like every time there's a price drop the TA gets a piece of your good fortune. Booking online the changes or drop drops are free and you can cancel no charge up to 60 days out.

This sounds like fees that are imposed by your travel agent. It won't do you any good this time, but next time ask before you book if there are any extra fees like cancellation or change fees.

Exactly! Those are not imposed by RCCL. Find another TA or book directly with RCCL.

You don't have to book the insurance at time of booking, but if you don't any pre-existing conditions usually won't be covered. You do have to book insurance before final payment if you want it.

Archived