Clip on Hair Pieces

puglvr

Need lots of help in the hair department please for my upcoming cruise on the Mariner 9/2/07.

Looking for Hair pieces (short & semi long pony tail "clip on", curly & straight) to buy online or on land. I have very thin fine straight hair that needs alot of help. I currently own 1 hair piece that is light red w/ blond highlights. It's really just an elastic pony tail accent, that I use a butterfly clip to attach it to my head.

I'm looking for more hair pieces to give me more options & looks. In the stores I am only finding colors in the blond, brown & black range and would really like to keep to the light red/auburn shades. I've looked on evilbay but they don't really have what I'm looking for. Our local "Sallys" store doesn't carry the reds either.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kris

Hairextensions.com! They have a ton of different brands. I've heard the Jessica Simpson ones are really good, but they are the more expensive end. Just shop by brand and find what works for you. You can order a sample thing with all the different colors from each company.

Easixtend has an 8 piece set for $60, which is really good, and 8 pieces is enough for your whole head.

Easihair has the best selection of clip in ponytail style extensions. Prices ranging from $10-20 I believe.

(sorry I've done way too much research on this :))

HSN has Tonitails but I find them too shiney and phony looking-although I realize most probally know it is a piece even if it isn't shiney. I like the ones at Sally's Beauty Supply-we have one like 5 miles from us. (I guess that does not help you though!)

One thing now people get hair pieces theymix in with their hair to wear their hair down so it looks thicker and they say it is okay for the shade to be slightly differant as you put yur own hair on top.

I bought one at Sally's and liked it so much I bought 3 more different styles online at another site. Sally's is about 30 minutes away from me and I didn't feel like driving again! :)

Here's the site (they do have reds):

http://www.maxwigs.com/ready-to-wear-hair-c32/

I love my clip on hair. I'm doing my wedding hair with one to save the outrageous cost of having my hair styled on the ship.

Need lots of help in the hair department please for my upcoming cruise on the Mariner 9/2/07.

Looking for Hair pieces (short & semi long pony tail "clip on", curly & straight) to buy online or on land. I have very thin fine straight hair that needs alot of help. I currently own 1 hair piece that is light red w/ blond highlights. It's really just an elastic pony tail accent, that I use a butterfly clip to attach it to my head.

I'm looking for more hair pieces to give me more options & looks. In the stores I am only finding colors in the blond, brown & black range and would really like to keep to the light red/auburn shades. I've looked on evilbay but they don't really have what I'm looking for. Our local "Sallys" store doesn't carry the reds either.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kris

Try Paula Young Wigs at www.paulayoung.com

They have a good selection of colors, perhaps you'll be able to find a match there. It's worth a look.

Good luck!

Sharon H.

Tracie, hers was human hair. We bought it in a lighter color than her hair, since we knew we could not get a darker one lighter. I know it wasn't cheap, but it was what she wanted from her Christmas money. Next year, I think she'll spend a bit wiser, she has worn the hair clips about 4 times.

Sephora has the Jessica Simpson extension kits in several colours, and different styles (short, long, curly, straight). I have no idea how good they look, but am intrigued myself! I may just blow some of the birthday money my mother sent me and get a set.

If you don't have a Sephora close by, they sell them on their website

www dot sephora dot com

I was so worried about my thinning, aging, problem hair for my upcoming cruise and then stumbled upon this thread! Let me tell you, I feel a HUGE sense of relief! I broke down and bought a Tony Poni from HSN to try out and LOVE IT! I plan on incorporating it as much as possible.

Thanks for all the brilliant ideas~

Thanks for all of your help!!! :D

I think this clip on hair is the bomb. LOL. It will sure make my life easier on the cruise I think. Out in Port all day long, get back on board...shower & get ready for dinner...but what to do with your hair??? Pull it back and clip a different style on each day. 1-2-3.

I was so worried about my thinning, aging, problem hair for my upcoming cruise and then stumbled upon this thread! Let me tell you, I feel a HUGE sense of relief! I broke down and bought a Tony Poni from HSN to try out and LOVE IT! I plan on incorporating it as much as possible.

Thanks for all the brilliant ideas~

I often use Toni Brattin's hair pieces from HSN when I am looking for a fancier style. I love them and get tons of compliments. I can make my hair look great, but it takes hot curlers and a TON of hairspray. I would much rather throw my under a clip-on piece!!! It saves soooo much time and looks great.

Thanks for this! I too have fine, thin hair - the bane of my existence. I'm going to check out all the websites and see what I can find, because fooling with my hair is not on my list of things to do on my cruise!

Are there any stores that sell the clip on hairpieces? I just don't want to get into the whole looking at a color on the internet, buying it and once it arrives finding out that it looks nothing like the color.

I'm with you Tracie! I've bought several at Sally's in the past, the scrunchy, curly ones and they're close, but I would like to find a straight one. I don't even know what color my hair is:eek: I use light ash blonde colour but I'm naturally a strawberry blonde so it's real hard to match. Feel much better when I can hold it up to my hair in the store.

Happy Sailing!!

Romy

Are there any stores that sell the clip on hairpieces? I just don't want to get into the whole looking at a color on the internet, buying it and once it arrives finding out that it looks nothing like the color.

I bought mine at Sally Beauty Supply as well. Once I knew the color matched, I then was able to purchase the same brand online. HTH :)

Archived