Passport for Children

lhaddon

We are thinking about going on the cruise on Carnival Glory on September 29, 2007. We are taking our children (ages 9 and 7). Will they need passports? If so, do you think we have enough time to get them before the September 29 cruise?

Thanks!

Lora

We are thinking about going on the cruise on Carnival Glory on September 29, 2007. We are taking our children (ages 9 and 7). Will they need passports? If so, do you think we have enough time to get them before the September 29 cruise?

Thanks!

Lora

No they do not need them, neither do adults at this time... you probably would not get them in time anyway...

We applied for passports on March 28. When I finally got through to the passport office this past Sunday (July 8), 14 and 1/2 weeks later, I was told our passports were midway through the process. I live in Texas, and our passports are being processed in NH, which I was told is the largest and slowest processing center! We went ahead and spent $126 on new birth certificates since ours are being "held hostage" by the passport office.

I sure would rather have spent that $126 on our S&S card!!!

We went ahead and spent $126 on new birth certificates since ours are being "held hostage" by the passport office.

YIKES:eek::eek::eek:

That's a lot to just get duplicate copies of the BCs. Lot's of foo-foos.

Thanks!

Lora

No they don't need them. And you'd likely not get them in time.

Although, ours only took 10 weeks. And we didn't put a vacation date on them. So I consider us lucky. Ours were processed through New Orleans.

We applied for passports on March 28. When I finally got through to the passport office this past Sunday (July 8), 14 and 1/2 weeks later, I was told our passports were midway through the process. I live in Texas, and our passports are being processed in NH, which I was told is the largest and slowest processing center! We went ahead and spent $126 on new birth certificates since ours are being "held hostage" by the passport office.

I sure would rather have spent that $126 on our S&S card!!!

So your TX apps were sent to NH and our OH apps were sent to LA. I'm beginning to think when the State Dept is run by ex airline executives. :D

Check out the roll call for Sept 29, 2007 on Glory. I have great price on inside cabing that you could book if interested. I have to give up the extra cabins on Fri. It is 883.98 for 2 people in a cabin (inside) and includes all taxes, etc . This cruise now (last time I looked) over $1200 for 2 people in inside cabin.

Archived