Please give me "Celebration" information!!!

sherin65

Docked in Key West

070207_kw1_upload.jpg.041edb275bc65c6bb9be59e20d82a309.jpg

These cooks came running out as we pulled out of Key West & started throwing bread to the gulls. It was fun to watch the birds come right up to the ship rails to get bread.

070207_kw113_upload.jpg.7f628f3e03963200d19c030772f53264.jpg

The piano in the Trolley Bar area; we never saw anyone playing it & it was locked shut, so i don't know if it's a working instrument or just a conversation piece.

070207_celebration3_upload.jpg.59bb91ac1f8c4f62b5a30f10891164cf.jpg

the only concern i will have about a hurricane is if one is headed toward my home (coastal carolina) and i am on the ship. saying extra prayers every night that doesn't happen!

question about cabin u216 - currently assigned to that cabin (I am OV GTY) - on the deck map it appears as though this cabin is larger than others - can anyone tell me anything about it?:confused:

Margret: Well you have a point on that one. I live in Virginia Beach and a hurricane would be real bad for me since our home is on the water. Last one we had that came close was Isabel and we had alot of trees down. The yard was pretty flooded, but could have been alot worse since it hit a low tide.

the only concern i will have about a hurricane is if one is headed toward my home (coastal carolina) and i am on the ship. saying extra prayers every night that doesn't happen!

question about cabin u216 - currently assigned to that cabin (I am OV GTY) - on the deck map it appears as though this cabin is larger than others - can anyone tell me anything about it?:confused:

Not to sound stupid or anything but how can you tell online if a cabin is bigger than the others in the sam class?:o

Archived