NCL Mastercard FAQ

Host CMLA

Yes that really was the best program ever. At least I got to crusie paying for the kids college.:D:D:D:D

We started using the CapitalOne card when we did a Baltic cruise in 2009. They were one of the only cards that did not charge a transaction fee for any foreign purchases and we used that card extensively. Now that they have added a 2 points for every dollar spent, we use the card a lot more. But again, if you search around and are willing to use several cards you can get a few really decent deals. Especially if you pay off balances each month, so any interests rate mean nothing.

Cheers

Len

Len, we used the Capt one card in the Baltics too. I use several cards (with my business I do a lot of charging) but prefer cards that don't change around from month to month. It's more than my little blonde brain can handle.

Know what ya' mean about putting the kids through college. Fortunately our first DD's college took M/C while she ws there. By the time second DD got there they had wised up to the fact that it cost them some money to use credit cards. But she was on full scholarship so it didn't really matter much anyway.

Indeed we are! The other daughter did not qualify because she was not a high school graduate - she was accepted into the honor's college program after her junior year in high school - thus not officially a HS grad.

If we had known she wouldn't have qualified for scholarship $ then we'd have passed on the early admit. Oh well. Everyone is now grown, employed :D and I've got more money for cruisin' :D:D

Oh - and did I mention the bestest bonus - grandbabies!

• 1 month later...

I don't believe that using the bill pay feature yields points. Utilities like phone company, electric, water company etc do not qualify as purchases.

In order for points to apply to utility payments, I pay the bill on the (for example) Comcast website, and use my credit card. Then it is eligible for rewards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any charge you make (not cash advances) will generate 1 pt/$.

Charges on NCL get 2 pts/$.

No difference in recurring charges. If your cable bill is $59/mo, it will

get you 59 points every month.

MB

How do u earn bonus points outside of booking a cruise?

Am I confused? I understood through the above postings that bonus points (multiples of more than "1" were available by ordering items through the "online store"...correct, if I', wrong - I ordered a card, but have yet to receive it.

Am I confused? I understood through the above postings that bonus points (multiples of more than "1" were available by ordering items through the "online store"...correct, if I', wrong - I ordered a card, but have yet to receive it.

there is an online store. when you get your card sign on to bankofamerica dot com and set up account. The online store has amazing shops (american eagle, chicos, 1800 flowers with as many as 19 bonus points per dollar spent (not the norm...seemed like it was usually 2-4 bonus points.) Just discovered this myself through another thread. Good luck!