Nachi Cocom - Purified water?

rotty2

I have done several searches both on CC and the internet to try and find out if the water/ice cubes at Nachi Cocom is purified. I have not yet been able to find out for sure. Emails that I sent directly to Nachi Cocom have not been answered. Island Marketing is telling me that the water and ice is purified, but I was hoping someone who has visited Nachi Cocom recently might be able to tell me for sure. I am looking to book soon, as we will visit Cozumel in about 3 weeks. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have done several searches both on CC and the internet to try and find out if the water/ice cubes at Nachi Cocom is purified. I have not yet been able to find out for sure. Emails that I sent directly to Nachi Cocom have not been answered. Island Marketing is telling me that the water and ice is purified, but I was hoping someone who has visited Nachi Cocom recently might be able to tell me for sure. I am looking to book soon, as we will visit Cozumel in about 3 weeks. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Yes. I have never been there...but all the resorts in Cozumel use purified water ...even in their ice. We have been to San Fran, Mr Sanchos, Paradise Beach many, many times and never had a problem.

You will have a wonderful time.

Yes. I have never been there...but all the resorts in Cozumel use purified water ...even in their ice. We have been to San Fran, Mr Sanchos, Paradise Beach many, many times and never had a problem.

You will have a wonderful time.

Exactly as LHP wrote.

Thanks for the replies. I think I am going to go ahead and book our group through Island Marketing. We visited the Occidental Allegro this past Nov. on our cruise, but wanted to try something different this time. Now the only problem is if they will have enough ice for our group!;)

Archived